The Panasonic 55 Inch Smart TV is a great Smart TV Deal and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR10+ - Up to 4x HD resolution for more detailed picture. High Dynamic Range for wider colour spectrum with more detail in bright & dark areas with scene by scene adjustment
- Slim profile design with premium metal frame & "Switch Design" adjustable stand - A modern, elegant design that looks as good as the picture. Move the stand to fit your furniture or accessories (eg soundbar) perfectly.
- Local Dimming with Brilliant Contrast & Wide Colour Space - A step up in picture performance so TV programmes & films really draw you in.
- 4 HDR Netflix & Amazon Video streaming - Great choice of 4K TV at your fingertips. Get Netflix straight from the remote.
- Freeview Play Catch-Up with unique Discovery Bar - Catch-up straight from the TV guide*, unique quick look-up feature with programme images.
- 4K Ultra HD with HDR (High Dynamic Range) - Great value picture performance. Up to 4x HD resolution for more detailed picture. High Dynamic Range for wide colour spectrum with more detail in bright & dark scenes.
- Switch Design Stand 2 positions - Move the stand to fit your furniture or accessories (eg soundbar) perfectly.
- 4K HDR Netflix & Amazon Video streaming - Great choice of 4K TV at your fingertips. Get Netflix straight from the remote.
- Freeview Play Catch-Up with unique Discovery Bar & Quick Look Guide - Catch-up straight from the TV guide, unique quick look-up feature with programme images.
- Hybrid Log Gamma (HLG) - All Panasonic 4K TVs are compatible with HDR content from broadcasters
- 3D Technology: No
- Bluetooth: Y
- Energy Class: B
- Remote included: Standard Remote
- Resolution:: 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160)
- 4K Ultra HD - Delivers Four Times the Picture Resolution of a Normal HD TV
- my Home Screen 2.0 - Customisable Home Screen for Easier Content Access
- Quad Core Pro - Comfortable Operation of Smart Functions with High-Speed Processing
- Delivers Both Deep Blacks in Dark Scenes and Plenty of Punch in Bright Scenes with Adaptive Backlight Dimming
- Freetime with Roll Back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD, Demand 5
- 4K ULTRA HD/Cinema Display
- Screen Resolution - 3,840 (W) x 2,160 (H)
- Support Format AVI/HEVC/MKV/WMV/MP4/M4v/FLV/3GPP/VRO/VOB/TS/PS, MP3/AAC/WMA Pro/FLAC/Apple Lossless/WAV, JPEG/MPO
- Visible Screen Size (diagonal) - 126 cm
- USB - 3 (1 side, 2 rear; USB 3.0 x 1, USB 2.0 x 2)
- 3840 x 2160 Pixel Resolution
- 60 Hz Refresh Rate
- 55" LED TV
- DVB-T/T2 Digital Tuner
- Live from head to toe with the LED TVs from Panasonic tx-55ex600e. With its solved
- Panasonic TX 55CS520E - 139 cm ( 55" ) - VIERA CS520 Series LED-TV - Hotel/Gastgewerbe - 1080p (FullHD) - glänzend schwarz mit Ornament unten
- 4K Ultra HD - delivers four times the picture resolution of a normal HD TV
- My Home Screen 2.0 - customisable home Screen for easier content access
- Wide colour spectrum - delivers colours accurately and faithfully within a wide colour gamut
- Freetime with roll back TV including BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, 4oD and Demand 5
So you can see that there are low prices for the Panasonic 55 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant Smart TV Deal to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. If you are a gamer, finding a Smart TV with sophisticated gaming capabilities as well as a lot of gaming apps will be a must for you. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. Of course more advanced media players and servers allow you to organize, categorize, and convert your content.
Streaming Video Services on Smart TVs
It is quite an adventure to buy a TV, and the buying experience gets even better when the TV that you have in mind comes under the tag “Smart TV”. A smart TV is equipped with features like energy efficiency, high definition picture quality, a giant size screen like a 52 inch version for a theatre like experience, advanced viewing options etc. This can be a godsend when trying to search for your favorite show or channel.
A good size smart TV probably with a 32 inch display has always created huge interest among the buyers. It could fit in most walls of your home, so you could keep it in a room of your choice and shift it to another as and when you feel like. For an instance, if the budget is not allowing you to fix a giant size TV in your room or to purchase multiple TV’s to fit in all rooms, then what you could do is buy an average size TV and switch it to rooms at different times. Buying a cheap smart TV may actually look like a half-investment to people which is not true at all as the cheap TVs can be of an excellent quality.
When you are getting a great smart TV, it is not a bad deal to actually give up what you have right now in exchange. Even if your TV can lower the cost by 30% or so, it is there for the taking, so do not try to preserve it all and burden yourself. A smoking fast interface that lets you do what you want to do almost like it knows you want to do it is a must.
Should you Buy a Panasonic 55 Inch Smart TV?
TVs of the modern world are no longer just TVs. You probably have lots of peripheral devices you would like to plug in. From cable boxes, to DVD players, media streaming devices, gaming consoles, or even your laptop are just some of those you would like to hook up. For this reason, it is a must to pay attention to the available ports on the smart TV you are eyeing to buy. You would want to have an HDMI port for all devices, an SD card slot, USB slots for your flash sticks and similar multimedia devices, as well as composite and component connections for non-HD devices. If you are one of such people, then you should realize that times have changed and TVs can now do more than just sit there and display any image they get from a provider or some DVD player. Television sets are now “smart” more like computers, without the high end computation and other features. For someone coming from a world where every TV they have ever seen isn’t smart, you will be amazed by what a smart TV can do.This prevents you from being endlessly irritated by how sluggish your Smart TV is.
However, if you want to rely on the built-in speaker Samsung again consistently ranks the best in this category with all testing organizations. OLED systems make use of self-emitting pixels which enables each pixel to generate its own light without the assistance of its neighbor. The superior contrast and light precision enables wider viewing angles.
You can use it to control the television. Simply hold down the “Voice” button and speak normally. You can consider smart TVs as part TV and part smartphone. Instead of requiring a special streaming box or stick, you can bring up apps straight on your TV. Standard TVs only receive a signal from digital antennas, cable box, or satellite box by default.A smart TV is connected to the Internet almost all the time, which means that it requires constant power supply. Before buying a smart TV, be sure to check the power consumption of the TV. You also need to realize that this is something that basically depends on the manufacturer of the TV. Some brands consume more power than others. You can get this information by checking out the power consumption in the specification document before buying the smart TV. Smart TVs do more than simply display images, they can improve your overall experience with televisions.
Furthermore, the smell of petrol can, for many, be somewhat nauseous. You also have to be careful not to cause spillage especially when transporting. So the Panasonic 55 Inch Smart TV is a great Panasonic Smart TV Smart TV Deal but there are also lots of other Smart TV Deals available so see our other pages for those other Panasonic Smart TV smart TV’s. The last thing you need in a Smart TV is for it to take forever to switch from one app, function, or input to another. A simple DLNA-compliant media player can provide access to all of your digital media located on a network-attached storage device or computer on your home network.For some of you only two questions might pop-up: How will it look hanging from the wall of the living room and how much it costs. For the very naïve ones the only thing that would matter would be how big it is, but truly it would be a shame if you are oblivious to the most amazing televisions you can bag! Tizen is more advanced than a lot of Smart TV app interfaces and Tizen provides compatibility with some smartphones and tablets, which many of the other manufacturers don’t.
This may sound like it has a hint of shadiness in it but online stores have certainly taken over the world by storm, and one of their tactics is by reducing the prices of the new products that are in demand. If you decide to visit one of those sites in such great times of sale, you have hit the jackpot because you can get an exceptionally well working smart TV for prices as low as half the original. You can consider smart TVs as part TV and part smartphone. Instead of requiring a special streaming box or stick, you can bring up apps straight on your TV. Standard TVs only receive a signal from digital antennas, cable box, or satellite box by default. So how do you hook up your smart TV to the Internet to enjoy all the good stuff? First of all, you need a very fast internet connectivity, since your smart TV will be constantly connected to the Internet.