The LG 55 Inch Smart TV is a great Smart TV Deal and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- 4K Ultra HD HDR, Surround sound technology makes everything sound great
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My 5 - Streaming: Netflix, Netflix 4K, Now TV, Amazon Video, Amazon Video 4K - App store: LG App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube 4K
- Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component x 1 - Composite x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical audio x 1
- Multi HDR
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play
- Ultra Surround
- Crescent Stand
- Magic remote included in box with selected webOS TV models.
- Perfect Black - Dive deeper into the darkness with LG OLED TV. Organic self emitting pixels achieve the deepest levels of black due to their unique ability to completely switch off - no light is emitted or passing through the pixel.
- Perfect Colour - Colour and contrast perfection. OLED pixels create an astonishingly accurate and wide colour range which is presented on the perfect black background only available from self emitting pixels.
- Dolby Vision - Dolby Vision transforms your TV viewing experience with astonishing brightness, contrast, and colour. With advanced image enhancement and scene by scene optimisation you will see there is more to the HDR story with Dolby Vision.
- Dolby Atmos Sound - The next step in audio immersion. A World first implementation specifically designed for LG OLED TVs, Dolby Atmos moves in three-dimensional space, allowing for a more realistic recreation of audio entertainment.
- Blade Slim - The television screen is bonded to a single metal sheet for a stunning, razor thin design. With an ultra slim and stylish finish this TV is unlike anything you have seen before.
- 4K Ultra HD HDR
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Connectivity: HDMI 2.0.b x 4
- TV intelligente LG 55UJ630V 55" Ultra HD 4K LED IPS HDR10 Marron
- Bult-in Wi-Fi
- Full HD resolution
- Multi channel speaker system
- IPS 4K Nano Cell Display - Genuine LED innovation. IPS 4K Nano Cell technology allows for consistent pixel placement one nanometre apart, creating uniform colour volume and outstanding picture quality, even at off centre angles.
- Multi HDR with Dolby Vision - Television from the future. Advanced formatting technology enables LG TV to output all recognised High Dynamic Range algorithms, such as HLG, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Technicolor. Get the HDR experience, no matter what entertainment you're enjoying.
- Power Supply (Voltage, Hz) 100~240 Vac 50-60Hertz ; Standby Power Consumption : 0.5Watts
- Premium Crescent stand - A sweeping sensation. A semicircular stand provides a stylish and secure base for this television.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required.
- 55", 4K, Smart UHD
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and inspected to look and work like-new, with limited to no signs of wear. The product comes with relevant accessories and a minimum one-year warranty.
- Ideal harmony between ULTRA HD 4K Resolution and HDR technologies generates an incredibly rich and vibrant visuals. ULTRA HD 4K resolution is four times that of Full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close
- True Black Panel, an anti-glare film within the panel reduces reflection rate by scattering harsh lights across the screen
- Perfect harmony between ULTRA HD 4K Resolution and HDR technologies generates an incredibly rich and vibrant visuals.
- ULTRA HD 4K resolution is four times that of Full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close.
So you can see that there are low prices for the LG 55 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant Smart TV Deal to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Where money is not a concern, the big brands come into the picture. Go for the one with the highest ratings and based on its popularity among the rich section of the society. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. More than your budget, it is important to look at the bigger picture when shopping for smart TVs to be sure that you will get the best for the price you are willing to pay.
Ask for recommendations
We see this all the time on the internet from Netflix to Amazon to Youtube. You can achieve this by visiting the website of two to three sellers, make sure you also checkout the features of the TV before taking your final decision. Some sellers might have a sales promo going on, you should also check to see if you can use the opportunity.
Getting a Smart TV with the widest search capabilities possible is desirable. If you have a cable modem in your home or a Wi-Fi internet connection, the smart TV should be able to support those kinds of connections. A cheap smart TV should also have a good image quality. Note that this will affect your overall experience, so be sure to choose a smart TV that has awesome image quality. Don’t be tricked into buying a brand that doesn’t have all the full features of a smart TV.
Virtually anyone who is not using a smart TV is tired of having a television that does nothing but display images. This means that your device just sits there and only serves as a display unit, just like a computer monitor displaying anything it gets from the CPU. Up scaling to a whole new level: With the introduction of 4K resolution, Smart TV section has clearly opened up doors for a huge competition amongst leading companies. Samsung isn’t that company to give up on competition; in fact it is the one that wants to lead the race. This year, Samsung launched TVs with 4K resolution at cheap and competitive prices.
Should you Buy a LG 55 Inch Smart TV?
When a TV has more RAM, its performance will also be better. RAM is a vital part of a computer, and during the first few years that smart TVs hit the shelves, they used to have a very small amount of RAM. Sluggish and lagging apps were a problem, making the impractical to use unlike the traditional set-top boxes. TVs of today have improved as manufacturers have packed more RAM to the devices. Many TVs even ship with a minimum of 4GB but some can even go as high as 6 or 8GB. When you are getting a great smart TV, it is not a bad deal to actually give up what you have right now in exchange. Even if your TV can lower the cost by 30% or so, it is there for the taking, so do not try to preserve it all and burden yourself.Getting a Smart TV with the widest search capabilities possible is desirable.
The mind-boggling, heavily jargoned acronyms and features that are bombarded on you when you enter a TV store, leave you no option but to think it’s better to stick with what you have got. The process is one of the specifications you have to check. A faster processor means your TV can also perform much better. You will see the perks of a fast processor every time you switch between apps or when you use TV-specific functions such as multi-screen. There has been a dramatic increase in the speed of processors. If you will be making a purchase, see to it that the model you are looking at is at least packed with a quad-core processor.
While at the moment, there isn’t a deluge of 4K Ultra HD content available to stream from the Internet – it’s coming. There is some but it’s mainly from Netflix, Amazon Instant, M-GO, and a few others. The last thing you need in a Smart TV is for it to take forever to switch from one app, function, or input to another.Media players, gaming systems, cable or satellite boxes, and soundbars all need ports for them to connect to your TV. Majority of the newer devices rely solely on HDMI, so search for smart TVs with a minimum of 3 to 4 HDMI ports. In case you like to play some 4K videos, you will require at least a single HDMI 2.0 or an even higher port.
Picture quality matters. The two types of TV technology you need to get acquainted with are: LCD and OLED. So the LG 55 Inch Smart TV is a great LG Smart TV Smart TV Deal but there are also lots of other Smart TV Deals available so see our other pages for those other LG Smart TV smart TV’s. The catch involved is whether the online store is reliable to deliver the correct item, so you should be wise enough to never use pre-payment for purchasing online. Be sure to follow the social media pages and the websites of these suppliers so that you get to know when the next sale is coming and can save accordingly. If you are one of such people, then you should realize that times have changed and TVs can now do more than just sit there and display any image they get from a provider or some DVD player. Television sets are now “smart” more like computers, without the high end computation and other features. For someone coming from a world where every TV they have ever seen isn’t smart, you will be amazed by what a smart TV can do.For 1080p TVs: 40 inches has a viewing distance of 5-8.3 feet, 60 inches has a viewing distance of 7.5-12.5 feet and the large 85 inches works with a range of 10-17.7 feet. If you are one of such people, then you should realize that times have changed and TVs can now do more than just sit there and display any image they get from a provider or some DVD player. Television sets are now “smart” more like computers, without the high end computation and other features. For someone coming from a world where every TV they have ever seen isn’t smart, you will be amazed by what a smart TV can do.
You can achieve this by visiting the website of two to three sellers, make sure you also checkout the features of the TV before taking your final decision. Some sellers might have a sales promo going on, you should also check to see if you can use the opportunity. Samsung’s ability to manufacture Smart TVs with amazing picture quality allows it to maintain a significant space in the electronics business. It has launched TVs with some of the good to some of the most advanced features, and that’s what makes it the most popular brand for Smart TVs. The changes or upgrades have been incremental, while the quality continues to impress most customers. Whatever it’s called – “flinging”, “casting” etc - the ability to send content from your smartphone or tablet is an important feature to have in a Smart TV.