The LG 4k Smart TV 49 Inch is a great Smart Internet TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required. Resolution:3840 x 2160. Viewing Angle : 178°
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- Multi HDR
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play
- Ultra Surround
- Crescent Stand
- HD ready
- IPS 4K Nano Cell Display - Genuine LED innovation. IPS 4K Nano Cell technology allows for consistent pixel placement one nanometre apart, creating uniform colour volume and outstanding picture quality, even at off centre angles.
- Multi HDR with Dolby Vision - Television from the future. Advanced formatting technology enables LG TV to output all recognised High Dynamic Range algorithms, such as HLG, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Technicolor. Get the HDR experience, no matter what entertainment you're enjoying.
- Sound Designed by Harman / Kardon - Audio engineered by experts. With years of experience in high-quality sound Harman/Kardon are the perfect partners to design your speaker system. Now you can enjoy a whole new level of audio immersion.
- Mono Screen Design - Television in its purest form. This jaw dropping design has removed the bezel to create a stunning contemporary construction. Your viewing experience has no boundaries and is so immersive that you become part of the performance.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required. Dimensions: without Stand: 110W X 64.1H X 6.2D(cm), With Stand: 110W x 70.1H x 23.3D(cm). Distance of the TV Stand legs 82.7 cm
- 4K Ultra HD HDR with Resolution: 3840 x 2160, Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS, Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
- Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play, Screen mirroring with Android - Control with your smartphone
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My5 - Streaming: Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K - App store: LG Content Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube 4K
- HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component input x 1 - Composite input x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical x 1, DVB-T2 Freeview HD Tuner - DVB-S2 Freesat HD Tuner
- Smart Remote Functions: Includes voice control, 4K Upscaling picture enhancement
- Multi HDR with Dolby vision - television from the future; enhanced formatting technology enables LG TV to output all recognised high dynamic range algorithms, such as HLG, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Technicolour; get the HDR experience, no matter what entertainment you're enjoying
- Dolby vision - Dolby vision transforms your TV viewing experience with astonishing brightness, contrast and colour; with enhanced image enhancement and scene by scene optimisation you will see there is more to the HDR story with Dolby vision
- Ultra luminance - expand your contrast range with ultra luminance; enjoy brighter whites and darker blacks thanks to local dimming technology which lifts the brightest scenes to new levels and the darkest shadows to life
- Aluminium frame design - masterfully modern design; a high quality aluminium material is wrapped around your television providing a striking premium construction; this sleek housing adds a touch of real class to any living room
- Magic remote - access a growing world of entertainment on your LG Smart TV with the intuitive Magic Remote using point, scroll, gesture or voice commands
- IPS 4K Display - The latest Ultra HD innovation is built into a unique IPS 4K panel meaning your entertainment is viewable from any angle.
- ThinQ AI - An intelligent television that brings convenience to your home. ThinQ AI TV can listen, think and give answers to your questions.
- 4K Active HDR - This advanced HDR technology can adapt to a variety of HDR formats and provides scene by scene image mastering, delivering pinpoint picture reproduction. Active HDR is better HDR.
- Ultra Surround - This sound technology creates 7 virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA Surround effect.
- True Colour Accuracy - allows viewers to see vivid, rich and life-like colour on TV screens.
- Full HD 1080P Resolution - enjoy entertainment in stunning detail; generating fives times the resolution of standard definition, Full HD 1080p delivers incredible clarity and vibrant colours
- Picture Mastering Engine - a dynamic, refined picture; enhanced image mastering of the colour, contrast and clarity of your screen produces sharp, refined images that make your entertainment; reach higher levels of picture quality with a dynamic and amazing image
- Virtual Surround Sound - more channels, better sound. High quality software creates a surround sound effect producing virtual audio channels for broadcast and digital programmes; surround your senses with sound from all angles
- Modern Design - a stylish design for your television provides a cutting edge construction for your home; this sleek housing adds a modern touch to any living room
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play - enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the Smarter way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Ultra HD 4K Resolution
- HDR Pro
- 4K Streaming & Upscaling
- Freeview Play
- Swallow Stand
- IPS 4K Nano Cell Display - consistent pixel placement one nanometre apart, creating uniform colour volume and outstanding picture quality.
- Alpha 7 Processor - Enhanced picture processing technology is plugged straight into LG Super UHD hardware thanks to the α7 advanced TV processor.
- 4K Cinema HDR - LG TV can recognise major High Dynamic Range formats such as HLG, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Technicolor. So you get the HDR experience, no matter what entertainment you're enjoying.
- Dolby Atmos - The next step in audio immersion. Atmos moves in three-dimensional space, allowing for a more realistic recreation of audio entertainment.
- A Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to look and work like new. The product is backed by a minimum 1-year limited warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. The product ships with all relevant accessories.
- IPS 4K Nano Cell Display - Genuine LED innovation. IPS 4K Nano Cell technology allows for consistent pixel placement one nanometre apart, creating uniform colour volume and outstanding picture quality, even at off centre angles. Multi HDR with Dolby Vision - Television from the future.
So you can see that there are low prices for the LG 4k Smart TV 49 Inch online so it’s a brilliant Smart Internet TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Virtually anyone who is not using a smart TV is tired of having a television that does nothing but display images. This means that your device just sits there and only serves as a display unit, just like a computer monitor displaying anything it gets from the CPU. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. For some of you only two questions might pop-up: How will it look hanging from the wall of the living room and how much it costs. For the very naïve ones the only thing that would matter would be how big it is, but truly it would be a shame if you are oblivious to the most amazing televisions you can bag!
Compare brands and sellers
Apart from the incremental changes, you will get to read the similar kind of reviews for most of the models of smart TVs from Samsung. This kind of consistency is vital for a brand to succeed. Samsung smart TVs incorporate a lot of colours, especially the models from a much higher range. If you are a gamer, finding a Smart TV with sophisticated gaming capabilities as well as a lot of gaming apps will be a must for you.
You can use it to control the television. Simply hold down the “Voice” button and speak normally. All the video content and other voice and text content require a good internet connection to work seamlessly, so be sure to get a good broadband internet access for your smart TV. You also need to have a wireless keyboard, if you wish to make the best use of your smart TV by also using it as a computer every once in a while.
If you hook up an accessory camera for your smart TV you can use hand gestures to change channels, browse the Smart Hub, and so much more. The mind-boggling, heavily jargoned acronyms and features that are bombarded on you when you enter a TV store, leave you no option but to think it’s better to stick with what you have got.
Should you Buy a LG 4k Smart TV 49 Inch?
This will open the Web browser and On TV recommendations window. Media players, gaming systems, cable or satellite boxes, and soundbars all need ports for them to connect to your TV. Majority of the newer devices rely solely on HDMI, so search for smart TVs with a minimum of 3 to 4 HDMI ports. In case you like to play some 4K videos, you will require at least a single HDMI 2.0 or an even higher port.Prior to shopping for a smart TV, you might want to check the ports being used by your devices. For example, optical outputs and component inputs might be required for older devices. it is also ideal to have USB ports to quickly show videos or pictures from a flash drive.
So how do you hook up your smart TV to the Internet to enjoy all the good stuff? First of all, you need a very fast internet connectivity, since your smart TV will be constantly connected to the Internet. These are just some of the things you need to check when you buy a smart TV.
Although an average size TV looks smaller in the stores, but that’s not your concern. Since your room size is not that big, so a small size smart TV is better. Hope these few paragraphs, capturing the information on smart T, have been helpful to some extent. With your smart TV, you can gain easy access to YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, as well as a web browser in just a few clicks on the remote. For most users, smarter TVs can pretty much replace their computers.
Things that you should look at in a new Smart TV include
- Screen Size
- Viewing Angle
- Connection ports
This will open the Web browser and On TV recommendations window. So the LG 4k Smart TV 49 Inch is a great LG Smart TV Smart Internet TV but there are also lots of other Smart Internet TVs available so see our other pages for those other LG Smart TV smart TV’s. LCD/LED use liquid crystal pixels that illuminate by external light sources. The liquid crystals are in constant motion to let in light for illuminating pictures. They are affordable and durable with a drawback that the viewing angles are limited and controlling light is difficult due to the use of external light source.
Other services: It is essential to remember that a smart TV is intended to function as a computer, therefore, other than its advancements TV-wise, it should accompany other products and services. One should know what else they would like their TV to do, be it gaming, graphic design and the like. Different platforms and brands offer a wide array of services, and one should go through them before settling or one.It is quite an adventure to buy a TV, and the buying experience gets even better when the TV that you have in mind comes under the tag “Smart TV”. A smart TV is equipped with features like energy efficiency, high definition picture quality, a giant size screen like a 52 inch version for a theatre like experience, advanced viewing options etc. The corded varieties are generally reliable, however it can be a literal pain in the back should be unfortunate enough to have a poor starter. If so, take it back to your supplier under warranty or get it serviced.
Samsung consistently scores at the top of the charts for televisions, both for HD and 4K resolution models, regardless of screen size. While using your Smart TV for music might not be top on your list of features when considering a Smart TV, but if the set you are looking at has it you will be surprised at how you will get hooked to listening to music on it. This is debatable and will depend on your wants. There are experts who praise smart TVs, while others don’t think that these are a better option. If you are after an all in one streaming system with no need for additional equipment, you’ll be better off with a smart TV.