The LG 49 Inch 4k Smart TV is a great Smart Flat Screen TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required. Resolution:3840 x 2160. Viewing Angle : 178°
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- Multi HDR
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play
- Ultra Surround
- Crescent Stand
- HD ready
- 4K Ultra HD HDR with Resolution: 3840 x 2160, Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS, Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2
- Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play, Screen mirroring with Android - Control with your smartphone
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My5 - Streaming: Netflix 4K, Amazon Prime 4K - App store: LG Content Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube 4K
- HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component input x 1 - Composite input x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical x 1, DVB-T2 Freeview HD Tuner - DVB-S2 Freesat HD Tuner
- Smart Remote Functions: Includes voice control, 4K Upscaling picture enhancement
- IPS 4K Nano Cell Display - Genuine LED innovation. IPS 4K Nano Cell technology allows for consistent pixel placement one nanometre apart, creating uniform colour volume and outstanding picture quality, even at off centre angles.
- Multi HDR with Dolby Vision - Television from the future. Advanced formatting technology enables LG TV to output all recognised High Dynamic Range algorithms, such as HLG, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Technicolor. Get the HDR experience, no matter what entertainment you're enjoying.
- Sound Designed by Harman / Kardon - Audio engineered by experts. With years of experience in high-quality sound Harman/Kardon are the perfect partners to design your speaker system. Now you can enjoy a whole new level of audio immersion.
- Mono Screen Design - Television in its purest form. This jaw dropping design has removed the bezel to create a stunning contemporary construction. Your viewing experience has no boundaries and is so immersive that you become part of the performance.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required. Dimensions: without Stand: 110W X 64.1H X 6.2D(cm), With Stand: 110W x 70.1H x 23.3D(cm). Distance of the TV Stand legs 82.7 cm
- Multi HDR with Dolby vision - television from the future; enhanced formatting technology enables LG TV to output all recognised high dynamic range algorithms, such as HLG, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Technicolour; get the HDR experience, no matter what entertainment you're enjoying
- Dolby vision - Dolby vision transforms your TV viewing experience with astonishing brightness, contrast and colour; with enhanced image enhancement and scene by scene optimisation you will see there is more to the HDR story with Dolby vision
- Ultra luminance - expand your contrast range with ultra luminance; enjoy brighter whites and darker blacks thanks to local dimming technology which lifts the brightest scenes to new levels and the darkest shadows to life
- Aluminium frame design - masterfully modern design; a high quality aluminium material is wrapped around your television providing a striking premium construction; this sleek housing adds a touch of real class to any living room
- Magic remote - access a growing world of entertainment on your LG Smart TV with the intuitive Magic Remote using point, scroll, gesture or voice commands
- IPS 4K Display - The latest Ultra HD innovation is built into a unique IPS 4K panel meaning your entertainment is viewable from any angle.
- ThinQ AI - An intelligent television that brings convenience to your home. ThinQ AI TV can listen, think and give answers to your questions.
- 4K Active HDR - This advanced HDR technology can adapt to a variety of HDR formats and provides scene by scene image mastering, delivering pinpoint picture reproduction. Active HDR is better HDR.
- Ultra Surround - This sound technology creates 7 virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA Surround effect.
- True Colour Accuracy - allows viewers to see vivid, rich and life-like colour on TV screens.
- Full HD 1080P Resolution - enjoy entertainment in stunning detail; generating fives times the resolution of standard definition, Full HD 1080p delivers incredible clarity and vibrant colours
- Picture Mastering Engine - a dynamic, refined picture; enhanced image mastering of the colour, contrast and clarity of your screen produces sharp, refined images that make your entertainment; reach higher levels of picture quality with a dynamic and amazing image
- Virtual Surround Sound - more channels, better sound. High quality software creates a surround sound effect producing virtual audio channels for broadcast and digital programmes; surround your senses with sound from all angles
- Modern Design - a stylish design for your television provides a cutting edge construction for your home; this sleek housing adds a modern touch to any living room
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play - enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the Smarter way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- 4K Ultra HD resolution
- HDR technology
- SMART content including Netflix
- Freeview Play
- 4K Ultra HD resolution
- SMART content
- Freeview Play
- USB Recording
- Ultra HD 4K Resolution
- HDR Pro
- 4K Streaming & Upscaling
- Freeview Play
- Swallow Stand
So you can see that there are low prices for the LG 49 Inch 4k Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant Smart Flat Screen TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Samsung also offers an 88-inch 4K model and even a 110-inch model. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. Having the price information will give you opportunity to compare prices and better prepare your budget. If you don’t know anyone who has a smart TV, you can search online for websites that has cheap smart TVs for sale.
How to Buy A Cheap Smart TV?
Where money is not a concern, the big brands come into the picture. Go for the one with the highest ratings and based on its popularity among the rich section of the society. When you are getting a great smart TV, it is not a bad deal to actually give up what you have right now in exchange. Even if your TV can lower the cost by 30% or so, it is there for the taking, so do not try to preserve it all and burden yourself.
The catch involved is whether the online store is reliable to deliver the correct item, so you should be wise enough to never use pre-payment for purchasing online. Be sure to follow the social media pages and the websites of these suppliers so that you get to know when the next sale is coming and can save accordingly. Apart from the incremental changes, you will get to read the similar kind of reviews for most of the models of smart TVs from Samsung. This kind of consistency is vital for a brand to succeed. Samsung smart TVs incorporate a lot of colours, especially the models from a much higher range.
We see this all the time on the internet from Netflix to Amazon to Youtube. Some international holidays sometimes make the hearts of retailers generous and they decide to sell electronics for prices lower than what they usually do. These are rare circumstances however, because the sale does not reach out to new items most of the times.
Should you Buy a LG 49 Inch 4k Smart TV?
With your smart TV, you can gain easy access to YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, as well as a web browser in just a few clicks on the remote. For most users, smarter TVs can pretty much replace their computers. Most smart TV’s from all the different brands have almost identical features. It is totally the buyers’ choice as to which one they should go for. For us, the customers, the size has been and will continue to be a major aspect, while we are selecting a smart TV.For 4k, since one is required to sit closer, the viewing distance for 40 inches is 3.3-5 feet, for 60 inches, 5.0-7.5 feet and the large 85 feet, 7-10 feet. However, for 4K TV, one can sit far away and not necessarily close to it.
This will open the Web browser and On TV recommendations window. Media players, gaming systems, cable or satellite boxes, and soundbars all need ports for them to connect to your TV. Majority of the newer devices rely solely on HDMI, so search for smart TVs with a minimum of 3 to 4 HDMI ports. In case you like to play some 4K videos, you will require at least a single HDMI 2.0 or an even higher port.
Using a smart TV, you can watch video on demand, while still checking your emails, since you get notifications just like a computer. Using what is known as a widget gallery, which was first introduced by Samsung and Yahoo, smart TV users can have icons displayed over what they are watching. This basically means you can add other non-TV services to the mix. You can add your social media feeds, weather feeds, sports and other content you find useful. There are so many choices of online streamlining services that is often impossibly hard and time consuming to find what you want to watch.When opting for such TVs to purchase however, be sure to get the unit thoroughly checked by a relevant electronic expert, try to get as much details about the history of the TV as possible, and be ready to accept one that is not the latest model around. That being said, if you are willing to compromise on the modernity of your TV, you can find a great deal in second handed units.
Picture quality matters. The two types of TV technology you need to get acquainted with are: LCD and OLED. So the LG 49 Inch 4k Smart TV is a great LG Smart TV Smart Flat Screen TV but there are also lots of other Smart Flat Screen TVs available so see our other pages for those other LG Smart TV smart TV’s. You are considering a new Smart TV but are confused as to what features you should have in the set to make the right purchase. Go to the store if you are not buying online, spend some time with a sales representative and ask questions about the smart TV, they can even walk you through how the TV works. They should be able to show you the applications that are running on the smart TV and also let you know if you can customize or install new apps on the TV.Technology is not static – it’s constantly evolving. You should look for a Smart TC that has access to an app store that offers a wide variety of applications so it can keep up to date with new services and features as time goes on by downloading new and updated apps. Getting a Smart TV with the widest search capabilities possible is desirable.
This prevents you from being endlessly irritated by how sluggish your Smart TV is. An average size smart TV fits the pocket of most buyers, so definitely cost is a considerable factor here. Off course you could not risk the budget for an entire month or maybe even a couple of months over a single piece of TV. These are just some of the things you need to check when you buy a smart TV.