The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Go for ‘8 bits per channel’ or more with an emphasis on per channel. This will produce photo-realistic images that are pleasant to the human eye. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. The process is one of the specifications you have to check. A faster processor means your TV can also perform much better. You will see the perks of a fast processor every time you switch between apps or when you use TV-specific functions such as multi-screen. There has been a dramatic increase in the speed of processors. If you will be making a purchase, see to it that the model you are looking at is at least packed with a quad-core processor.
What is a Smart TV?
While at the moment, there isn’t a deluge of 4K Ultra HD content available to stream from the Internet – it’s coming. There is some but it’s mainly from Netflix, Amazon Instant, M-GO, and a few others. Cut down the brands to the one you should buy, based on its cost, features and several other comparisons. Yes, comparison is vital, and you wouldn’t get the best smart TV unless the features and other important aspects are compared.
We see this all the time on the internet from Netflix to Amazon to Youtube. Just like buying any other product out there, you can get a lot of useful information when you simply ask around. You can do this by asking friends or neighbors who are already using a smart TV, ask them how much they got it; this will help you know if you can afford exactly what they have or need something cheaper.
Go for ‘8 bits per channel’ or more with an emphasis on per channel. This will produce photo-realistic images that are pleasant to the human eye. With your smart TV, you can gain easy access to YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, as well as a web browser in just a few clicks on the remote. For most users, smarter TVs can pretty much replace their computers.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
If you are one of such people, then you should realize that times have changed and TVs can now do more than just sit there and display any image they get from a provider or some DVD player. Television sets are now “smart” more like computers, without the high end computation and other features. For someone coming from a world where every TV they have ever seen isn’t smart, you will be amazed by what a smart TV can do. Samsung’s ability to manufacture Smart TVs with amazing picture quality allows it to maintain a significant space in the electronics business. It has launched TVs with some of the good to some of the most advanced features, and that’s what makes it the most popular brand for Smart TVs. The changes or upgrades have been incremental, while the quality continues to impress most customers.Media players, gaming systems, cable or satellite boxes, and soundbars all need ports for them to connect to your TV. Majority of the newer devices rely solely on HDMI, so search for smart TVs with a minimum of 3 to 4 HDMI ports. In case you like to play some 4K videos, you will require at least a single HDMI 2.0 or an even higher port.
All the video content and other voice and text content require a good internet connection to work seamlessly, so be sure to get a good broadband internet access for your smart TV. You also need to have a wireless keyboard, if you wish to make the best use of your smart TV by also using it as a computer every once in a while. Before getting excited with the user-facing features, you will need to spend a few minutes taking a look at what’s under the hood. Most of the time, it is the internal specs of the TV which goes a long way in determining the level of enjoyment you will be getting out of it. The RAM is important as it will store the program instructions you will use on a frequent basis.
Most smart TV’s from all the different brands have almost identical features. It is totally the buyers’ choice as to which one they should go for. For us, the customers, the size has been and will continue to be a major aspect, while we are selecting a smart TV. While at the moment, there isn’t a deluge of 4K Ultra HD content available to stream from the Internet – it’s coming. There is some but it’s mainly from Netflix, Amazon Instant, M-GO, and a few others.To surprise the TV Salesman and to make the most of your money, go through these key factors one should consider before buying a Smart TV.
Tizen is more advanced than a lot of Smart TV app interfaces and Tizen provides compatibility with some smartphones and tablets, which many of the other manufacturers don’t. So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s.
Viewing distance and picture quality: One would assume that the closer you sit the TV, the picture appears distorted as was the case with old CRT TV. However, this is not the case with newer TV as they are designed to get rid of pixilation and picture distortion. However, do not sit too close to a TV, for obvious reasons, one being you risk damaging your eyes.Keep a check on the picture quality that you are getting in your budget. That’s one box that needs to be clicked, and it has to be a ‘Yes’. Furthermore, the smell of petrol can, for many, be somewhat nauseous. You also have to be careful not to cause spillage especially when transporting. These are just some of the things you need to check when you buy a smart TV.
The technologies could sound alien to you and salesmen will always tell the exact features that are equipped in a Smart TV. Instead of going there without studying much about the brand and specifications, try doing a little internet surfing. In case this is the article that you are reading, then you are going to be more than knowledgeable about buying Smart TVs. It is perfectly fine that you are willing to spend as much as it takes for a quality viewing experience, but do not be blind-sided for that.
Other services: It is essential to remember that a smart TV is intended to function as a computer, therefore, other than its advancements TV-wise, it should accompany other products and services. One should know what else they would like their TV to do, be it gaming, graphic design and the like. Different platforms and brands offer a wide array of services, and one should go through them before settling or one.Tizen is more advanced than a lot of Smart TV app interfaces and Tizen provides compatibility with some smartphones and tablets, which many of the other manufacturers don’t.