The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. In the TV world, bigger is always better!! With a regular flat TV, a larger TV means better viewing distance and immersion. This means that more people, seated in a large room can comfortably watch that TV as opposed to a smaller one. Therefore always go for the biggest TV that your viewing distance and budget can accommodate. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. Getting a Smart TV with the widest search capabilities possible is desirable.
How to buy a Cheap Smart TV
Samsung consistently scores at the top of the charts for televisions, both for HD and 4K resolution models, regardless of screen size. Some international holidays sometimes make the hearts of retailers generous and they decide to sell electronics for prices lower than what they usually do. These are rare circumstances however, because the sale does not reach out to new items most of the times.
All the video content and other voice and text content require a good internet connection to work seamlessly, so be sure to get a good broadband internet access for your smart TV. You also need to have a wireless keyboard, if you wish to make the best use of your smart TV by also using it as a computer every once in a while. Some international holidays sometimes make the hearts of retailers generous and they decide to sell electronics for prices lower than what they usually do. These are rare circumstances however, because the sale does not reach out to new items most of the times.
Cut down the brands to the one you should buy, based on its cost, features and several other comparisons. Yes, comparison is vital, and you wouldn’t get the best smart TV unless the features and other important aspects are compared. Cut down the brands to the one you should buy, based on its cost, features and several other comparisons. Yes, comparison is vital, and you wouldn’t get the best smart TV unless the features and other important aspects are compared.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
You might be surprised to know that smart TVs usually rely on existing operating systems to run their platform. Right now, you can choose from five primary options, including Android TV, Roku, WebOS, Tizen OS, and Firefox OS. Each has its own sets of features, and it is up to you to decide which one you think will work best for your specific needs and requirements. From there you point the remote at the middle of the screen and press the touchpad, activating the motion pointer.When you look at family pics on a 50+ inch screen it a much more interactive and pleasant experience.
Where money is not a concern, the big brands come into the picture. Go for the one with the highest ratings and based on its popularity among the rich section of the society. Up scaling to a whole new level: With the introduction of 4K resolution, Smart TV section has clearly opened up doors for a huge competition amongst leading companies. Samsung isn’t that company to give up on competition; in fact it is the one that wants to lead the race. This year, Samsung launched TVs with 4K resolution at cheap and competitive prices.
Navigation: Different platforms come with very different user interfaces. Some may be tiled, while others listed. The bottom line is, platforms are different and so are their layouts and ultimately navigation. Settle for a platform that is appealing to you, and you will have an ease of navigation.Samsung makes use of LED-LCD display technology and has released an OLED TV. Most large screen televisions don’t have very good audio quality with the built-in speakers, so many people end up purchasing a sound bar or a speaker system for the TV.
Did your dog eat your Samsung Smart TV remote? No problem dude! So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. However, no one buys a TV to sit close to it. The whole purpose of buying an Ultra clear large smart TV is for the theater effects they have to offer, and as previously mentioned, bigger is better. Here are some TV sizes and their viewing distances. If you are tired of using your old TV and want to upgrade to a smart TV, you can find a cheap smart TV to replace your television. The next question anyone would ask is how do I get a cheap smart TV? Finding a cheap smart TV is easy, if you know how to go about it. Let’s take a look at few important points that can help you find a cheap smart TV.Picture quality matters. The two types of TV technology you need to get acquainted with are: LCD and OLED. All the video content and other voice and text content require a good internet connection to work seamlessly, so be sure to get a good broadband internet access for your smart TV. You also need to have a wireless keyboard, if you wish to make the best use of your smart TV by also using it as a computer every once in a while.
Having a fast Internet connection gives you even more movies and TV shows to stream than you’ll ever have time to watch—but the caveat here is that you can only stream them if your Smart TV has an app(s) that supports the online service(s) you want to use.
Picture quality: Yes and No. The smart TV feature does not improve picture quality, however, since smart TVs are inbuilt in the latest 4K OLED TV sets, then they typically have a crisp picture!
Content: As previously stated, smart TVs function on an inbuilt platform. Different brands come with different platforms and needless to mention, the content. One question to ask yourself is what kind of content and apps you would want your smart TV to have? Once you know that, simply research, or ask your electronics store for the specific brand. Do not blindly buy a smart TV and end up disappointed in the lack of content and apps you seek.