The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. This prevents you from being endlessly irritated by how sluggish your Smart TV is. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option.
Content: As previously stated, smart TVs function on an inbuilt platform. Different brands come with different platforms and needless to mention, the content. One question to ask yourself is what kind of content and apps you would want your smart TV to have? Once you know that, simply research, or ask your electronics store for the specific brand. Do not blindly buy a smart TV and end up disappointed in the lack of content and apps you seek.
Cut down the brands to the one you should buy, based on its cost, features and several other comparisons. Yes, comparison is vital, and you wouldn’t get the best smart TV unless the features and other important aspects are compared. You can use it to control the television. Simply hold down the “Voice” button and speak normally.
Furthermore, the smell of petrol can, for many, be somewhat nauseous. You also have to be careful not to cause spillage especially when transporting. Most large screen televisions don’t have very good audio quality with the built-in speakers, so many people end up purchasing a sound bar or a speaker system for the TV.
All the video content and other voice and text content require a good internet connection to work seamlessly, so be sure to get a good broadband internet access for your smart TV. You also need to have a wireless keyboard, if you wish to make the best use of your smart TV by also using it as a computer every once in a while.
Navigation: Different platforms come with very different user interfaces. Some may be tiled, while others listed. The bottom line is, platforms are different and so are their layouts and ultimately navigation. Settle for a platform that is appealing to you, and you will have an ease of navigation.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
For some of you only two questions might pop-up: How will it look hanging from the wall of the living room and how much it costs. For the very naïve ones the only thing that would matter would be how big it is, but truly it would be a shame if you are oblivious to the most amazing televisions you can bag! Samsung’s ability to manufacture Smart TVs with amazing picture quality allows it to maintain a significant space in the electronics business. It has launched TVs with some of the good to some of the most advanced features, and that’s what makes it the most popular brand for Smart TVs. The changes or upgrades have been incremental, while the quality continues to impress most customers.If you have a cable modem in your home or a Wi-Fi internet connection, the smart TV should be able to support those kinds of connections. A cheap smart TV should also have a good image quality. Note that this will affect your overall experience, so be sure to choose a smart TV that has awesome image quality. Don’t be tricked into buying a brand that doesn’t have all the full features of a smart TV.
This is debatable and will depend on your wants. There are experts who praise smart TVs, while others don’t think that these are a better option. If you are after an all in one streaming system with no need for additional equipment, you’ll be better off with a smart TV. The sound quality is of immense importance. Look for the number of speakers the TV has and their configuration. TV’s providing forward firing speakers provide clear and unmuffled voice.
A good size smart TV probably with a 32 inch display has always created huge interest among the buyers. It could fit in most walls of your home, so you could keep it in a room of your choice and shift it to another as and when you feel like. For an instance, if the budget is not allowing you to fix a giant size TV in your room or to purchase multiple TV’s to fit in all rooms, then what you could do is buy an average size TV and switch it to rooms at different times. Go to the store if you are not buying online, spend some time with a sales representative and ask questions about the smart TV, they can even walk you through how the TV works. They should be able to show you the applications that are running on the smart TV and also let you know if you can customize or install new apps on the TV.
Things that you should look at in a new Smart TV include
- Screen Size
- Viewing Angle
- Connection ports
Scientific testing done by Consumer Reports is the bench mark to determine the best image quality of large screen televisions. So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. Keep a check on the picture quality that you are getting in your budget. That’s one box that needs to be clicked, and it has to be a ‘Yes’. Samsung has committed to 4K, or Ultra HD resolution. You also can still find HD resolution televisions at a discount of about 25% to 40% to their 4K resolution units.However, no one buys a TV to sit close to it. The whole purpose of buying an Ultra clear large smart TV is for the theater effects they have to offer, and as previously mentioned, bigger is better. Here are some TV sizes and their viewing distances. What sets Samsung apart from the pack? Well, each TV manufacturer has its own interface for accessing apps.
Media players, gaming systems, cable or satellite boxes, and soundbars all need ports for them to connect to your TV. Majority of the newer devices rely solely on HDMI, so search for smart TVs with a minimum of 3 to 4 HDMI ports. In case you like to play some 4K videos, you will require at least a single HDMI 2.0 or an even higher port. Samsung’s ability to manufacture Smart TVs with amazing picture quality allows it to maintain a significant space in the electronics business. It has launched TVs with some of the good to some of the most advanced features, and that’s what makes it the most popular brand for Smart TVs. The changes or upgrades have been incremental, while the quality continues to impress most customers. What sets Samsung apart from the pack? Well, each TV manufacturer has its own interface for accessing apps.