The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Although your goal is to get a cheap smart TV, that doesn’t mean you should compromise on the quality of smart TV you are going to get. Smart TV has some important features that needs to be there regardless if it is cheap or not. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. Smart TVs, though expensive are steadily replacing their older still widely sold dumb cousins; and yes, they are called dumb TVs. All 4K TVs do come with an inbuilt smart platform, however, it is worth noting that one can simply experience a smart TV with a regular TV by hooking it up to an external media device such as a set-top box; which is a smart TVs function on a platform which works basically like a computer’s operating system and offers an interactive user interface and web/internet connectivity. Now that we are familiar with the basics, let’s jump to the guide:
What to Look For When Buying A Smart TV?
Things that you should look at in a new Smart TV include
- Screen Size
- Viewing Angle
- Connection ports
The corded varieties are generally reliable, however it can be a literal pain in the back should be unfortunate enough to have a poor starter. If so, take it back to your supplier under warranty or get it serviced. At the end of the day, you will always hear people saying that they wish they bought a bigger TV and not the opposite. Don’t be one of those people. Go through the guides of TV sizes and consider the factors mentioned above and buy the biggest TV for better amusement that fits your needs and brings new joys, once all factors are considered.
When shopping for a cheap smart TV, you need to consider whether it will support the streaming services you are planning to use. There are manufacturers that support only specific streaming services. As for streaming the shows, the only thing you will need to use is the remote for navigating to the primary app screen. Select the app, enter once your user details, and you can already start streaming. You will also need to connect the TV first to your wireless network.
Viewing distance and picture quality: One would assume that the closer you sit the TV, the picture appears distorted as was the case with old CRT TV. However, this is not the case with newer TV as they are designed to get rid of pixilation and picture distortion. However, do not sit too close to a TV, for obvious reasons, one being you risk damaging your eyes.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
Superior Build Quality: This is and has been the only drawback in Smart TVs on offer from Samsung, as they use plastic in many parts of the TV. The quality of the product is such that it starts coming out after a few months of usage, clearly an area where Samsung has to work upon. However, this is a common flaw among Smart TVs from other manufacturers as well, so we can overlook and complete our purchase with much ease. Of the two OLED is popular and gives you the best picture quality. The only downside is that it can’t get as bright as LCD.While buying a TV, you will definitely need consent from your family members as well, and do not be a fool to ask why? Probably the best example to better put this sentence is that your mistress has a reputation to maintain among her society friends, and your kids want to enjoy those thrilling video game encounters on a big screen.
When opting for such TVs to purchase however, be sure to get the unit thoroughly checked by a relevant electronic expert, try to get as much details about the history of the TV as possible, and be ready to accept one that is not the latest model around. That being said, if you are willing to compromise on the modernity of your TV, you can find a great deal in second handed units.
Content: As previously stated, smart TVs function on an inbuilt platform. Different brands come with different platforms and needless to mention, the content. One question to ask yourself is what kind of content and apps you would want your smart TV to have? Once you know that, simply research, or ask your electronics store for the specific brand. Do not blindly buy a smart TV and end up disappointed in the lack of content and apps you seek.
Although your goal is to get a cheap smart TV, that doesn’t mean you should compromise on the quality of smart TV you are going to get. Smart TV has some important features that needs to be there regardless if it is cheap or not. There are so many choices of online streamlining services that is often impossibly hard and time consuming to find what you want to watch.Samsung also offers an 88-inch 4K model and even a 110-inch model.
Regular TV: Fortunately, the smart TV innovation does not do away or even interfere with regular TV. One can separately access regular TV, even cable, and satellite separately within the smart TV.So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. This is debatable and will depend on your wants. There are experts who praise smart TVs, while others don’t think that these are a better option. If you are after an all in one streaming system with no need for additional equipment, you’ll be better off with a smart TV. The sound quality is of immense importance. Look for the number of speakers the TV has and their configuration. TV’s providing forward firing speakers provide clear and unmuffled voice.
Updates: Smart TVs do get regular updates of their platform. As we have constantly mentioned, they function as PC. These updates keep the platform running smoothly and ensure they move with time. However, with time, especially over long periods, some platforms may be rendered obsolete as we have seen with various operating systems such as Windows Vista.In this article we address the common features you should look for and some “must-have” features when considering a Smart TV purchase.
Technology is not static – it’s constantly evolving. You should look for a Smart TC that has access to an app store that offers a wide variety of applications so it can keep up to date with new services and features as time goes on by downloading new and updated apps. Virtually anyone who is not using a smart TV is tired of having a television that does nothing but display images. This means that your device just sits there and only serves as a display unit, just like a computer monitor displaying anything it gets from the CPU. However, if you want to rely on the built-in speaker Samsung again consistently ranks the best in this category with all testing organizations.