The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Yep Samsung smart TV’s remotes contain a microphone. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. Furthermore, the smell of petrol can, for many, be somewhat nauseous. You also have to be careful not to cause spillage especially when transporting.
Superior Build Quality: This is and has been the only drawback in Smart TVs on offer from Samsung, as they use plastic in many parts of the TV. The quality of the product is such that it starts coming out after a few months of usage, clearly an area where Samsung has to work upon. However, this is a common flaw among Smart TVs from other manufacturers as well, so we can overlook and complete our purchase with much ease. Where money is not a concern, the big brands come into the picture. Go for the one with the highest ratings and based on its popularity among the rich section of the society.
For 1080p TVs: 40 inches has a viewing distance of 5-8.3 feet, 60 inches has a viewing distance of 7.5-12.5 feet and the large 85 inches works with a range of 10-17.7 feet. When a TV has more RAM, its performance will also be better. RAM is a vital part of a computer, and during the first few years that smart TVs hit the shelves, they used to have a very small amount of RAM. Sluggish and lagging apps were a problem, making the impractical to use unlike the traditional set-top boxes. TVs of today have improved as manufacturers have packed more RAM to the devices. Many TVs even ship with a minimum of 4GB but some can even go as high as 6 or 8GB.
It is quite an adventure to buy a TV, and the buying experience gets even better when the TV that you have in mind comes under the tag “Smart TV”. A smart TV is equipped with features like energy efficiency, high definition picture quality, a giant size screen like a 52 inch version for a theatre like experience, advanced viewing options etc. Most people are discouraged from buying smart TVs because of the high cost of getting this TV sets. For half the price, you can buy an ordinary flat screen TV. This brings the need for finding cheap smart TVs.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
Buying a smart TV has everything to do with the pixel density i.e. simply the quality of images. This is something that can be achieved by physically checking out the TV before purchase. You can also take the time to read the specification of the TV, which should have such information in most cases. If you have the time however, you can visit the showroom to see everything for yourself. Doing so will give you a clear picture about the image quality of the smart TV before you take your final decision. The sound quality is of immense importance. Look for the number of speakers the TV has and their configuration. TV’s providing forward firing speakers provide clear and unmuffled voice.Samsung has committed to 4K, or Ultra HD resolution. You also can still find HD resolution televisions at a discount of about 25% to 40% to their 4K resolution units.
The mind-boggling, heavily jargoned acronyms and features that are bombarded on you when you enter a TV store, leave you no option but to think it’s better to stick with what you have got.
Navigation: Different platforms come with very different user interfaces. Some may be tiled, while others listed. The bottom line is, platforms are different and so are their layouts and ultimately navigation. Settle for a platform that is appealing to you, and you will have an ease of navigation.
These are just some of the things you need to check when you buy a smart TV. A simple DLNA-compliant media player can provide access to all of your digital media located on a network-attached storage device or computer on your home network.While at the moment, there isn’t a deluge of 4K Ultra HD content available to stream from the Internet – it’s coming. There is some but it’s mainly from Netflix, Amazon Instant, M-GO, and a few others.
If you are tired of using your old TV and want to upgrade to a smart TV, you can find a cheap smart TV to replace your television. The next question anyone would ask is how do I get a cheap smart TV? Finding a cheap smart TV is easy, if you know how to go about it. Let’s take a look at few important points that can help you find a cheap smart TV. So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. Scientific testing done by Consumer Reports is the bench mark to determine the best image quality of large screen televisions. Of course more advanced media players and servers allow you to organize, categorize, and convert your content.Buying a cheap smart TV may actually look like a half-investment to people which is not true at all as the cheap TVs can be of an excellent quality. It may not sound as appealing at first, because obviously anything that is second hand will not work as well as a brand new unit, but if you are aware of a place where you can find dealers who are willing to sell TVs they own and are using, do try it out.
Samsung also offers an 88-inch 4K model and even a 110-inch model. Smart TVs come in a wide range of sizes from 20 inches to as large as 105 inches and possibly larger sizes upon request, can be custom made. However, do TV sizes really have any difference and effect? Here’s a guide to different TV sizes and what their effects are. OLED systems make use of self-emitting pixels which enables each pixel to generate its own light without the assistance of its neighbor. The superior contrast and light precision enables wider viewing angles.