The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. The last, but definitely not the last thing you need to check is the number of apps available on a smart TV. Each manufacturer has its own unique app store. For example, there are smart TVs offering music and TV streaming apps, while others also have browser and weather apps. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. Aim the pointer at the “Start Web Browser” and press “Enter”. Booya! Internet access without having to grab another device.
Your Smart TV App Store
All TVs that have built-in WiFi and do streaming services is technically a “Smart TV”. Most people are discouraged from buying smart TVs because of the high cost of getting this TV sets. For half the price, you can buy an ordinary flat screen TV. This brings the need for finding cheap smart TVs.
This is an oversimplification of the complexities and intricacies you have to bear in mind while buying Smart TV’s. However, it sums up the features to bear in mind when you buy a TV. Spend your money wisely and once you buy a TV set being mindful of the above features you will realize what a relic your previous one was! A smart TV is basically a TV that can do more than just display images, it can connect to the Internet just like a computer or a smart phone would. So what does this really mean to the average consumer? Well, it means you can stream live content from the Internet on your TV. Just like your computer, your smart TV can connect to the Internet to get many different content ranging from music, to news, sports, movies etc. the list is practically endless.
These are just some of the things you need to check when you buy a smart TV. Look for a compatible app that works with your phone or tablet so you can display photos and other content from you, your family and friends on your Smart TV.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
Cut down the brands to the one you should buy, based on its cost, features and several other comparisons. Yes, comparison is vital, and you wouldn’t get the best smart TV unless the features and other important aspects are compared. With your smart TV, you can gain easy access to YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, as well as a web browser in just a few clicks on the remote. For most users, smarter TVs can pretty much replace their computers.
Internet Connectivity: Internet connectivity is an absolute must with smart TVS. Smart TVs will work with decent broadband, but 4K media and streaming access will require constant ultra-high speed internet of about 20mbps. You can, however, disconnect your internet and enjoy other offline in-built functions and downloaded content.
Smart TVs come in a wide range of sizes from 20 inches to as large as 105 inches and possibly larger sizes upon request, can be custom made. However, do TV sizes really have any difference and effect? Here’s a guide to different TV sizes and what their effects are. The Samsung JU7100 series as an example, offers seven screen sizes, ranging from 40 to 85 inches.
More than your budget, it is important to look at the bigger picture when shopping for smart TVs to be sure that you will get the best for the price you are willing to pay. Although your goal is to get a cheap smart TV, that doesn’t mean you should compromise on the quality of smart TV you are going to get. Smart TV has some important features that needs to be there regardless if it is cheap or not.More than your budget, it is important to look at the bigger picture when shopping for smart TVs to be sure that you will get the best for the price you are willing to pay.
When you are getting a great smart TV, it is not a bad deal to actually give up what you have right now in exchange. Even if your TV can lower the cost by 30% or so, it is there for the taking, so do not try to preserve it all and burden yourself. So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. Of course more advanced media players and servers allow you to organize, categorize, and convert your content. There are built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports to connect to the internet. So, if you are interested make sure you buy one which supports the features.If you hook up an accessory camera for your smart TV you can use hand gestures to change channels, browse the Smart Hub, and so much more.
Viewing distance and picture quality: One would assume that the closer you sit the TV, the picture appears distorted as was the case with old CRT TV. However, this is not the case with newer TV as they are designed to get rid of pixilation and picture distortion. However, do not sit too close to a TV, for obvious reasons, one being you risk damaging your eyes.
This can be a godsend when trying to search for your favorite show or channel. The catch involved is whether the online store is reliable to deliver the correct item, so you should be wise enough to never use pre-payment for purchasing online. Be sure to follow the social media pages and the websites of these suppliers so that you get to know when the next sale is coming and can save accordingly. Having a fast Internet connection gives you even more movies and TV shows to stream than you’ll ever have time to watch—but the caveat here is that you can only stream them if your Smart TV has an app(s) that supports the online service(s) you want to use.