The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Go to the store if you are not buying online, spend some time with a sales representative and ask questions about the smart TV, they can even walk you through how the TV works. They should be able to show you the applications that are running on the smart TV and also let you know if you can customize or install new apps on the TV. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. This prevents you from being endlessly irritated by how sluggish your Smart TV is.
Built-in Smart TV Recommendation Engine
Buying a cheap smart TV may actually look like a half-investment to people which is not true at all as the cheap TVs can be of an excellent quality. If you are in the market for a shiny and brand new smart TV, then, there’s good news that awaits you. Today, you can find more excellent options than ever before. However, the bad news is that trying to work your way through all those choices can take up too much of your precious time. So, to make things easier for you, here are some important things to keep in mind on how to buy a cheap smart TV.
Just like buying any other product out there, you can get a lot of useful information when you simply ask around. You can do this by asking friends or neighbors who are already using a smart TV, ask them how much they got it; this will help you know if you can afford exactly what they have or need something cheaper. This may sound like it has a hint of shadiness in it but online stores have certainly taken over the world by storm, and one of their tactics is by reducing the prices of the new products that are in demand. If you decide to visit one of those sites in such great times of sale, you have hit the jackpot because you can get an exceptionally well working smart TV for prices as low as half the original.
Most smart TV’s from all the different brands have almost identical features. It is totally the buyers’ choice as to which one they should go for. For us, the customers, the size has been and will continue to be a major aspect, while we are selecting a smart TV. TVs of the modern world are no longer just TVs. You probably have lots of peripheral devices you would like to plug in. From cable boxes, to DVD players, media streaming devices, gaming consoles, or even your laptop are just some of those you would like to hook up. For this reason, it is a must to pay attention to the available ports on the smart TV you are eyeing to buy. You would want to have an HDMI port for all devices, an SD card slot, USB slots for your flash sticks and similar multimedia devices, as well as composite and component connections for non-HD devices.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
A smart TV is basically a TV that can do more than just display images, it can connect to the Internet just like a computer or a smart phone would. So what does this really mean to the average consumer? Well, it means you can stream live content from the Internet on your TV. Just like your computer, your smart TV can connect to the Internet to get many different content ranging from music, to news, sports, movies etc. the list is practically endless. If you are a gamer, finding a Smart TV with sophisticated gaming capabilities as well as a lot of gaming apps will be a must for you.When you are getting a great smart TV, it is not a bad deal to actually give up what you have right now in exchange. Even if your TV can lower the cost by 30% or so, it is there for the taking, so do not try to preserve it all and burden yourself.
There are built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports to connect to the internet. So, if you are interested make sure you buy one which supports the features. Before getting excited with the user-facing features, you will need to spend a few minutes taking a look at what’s under the hood. Most of the time, it is the internal specs of the TV which goes a long way in determining the level of enjoyment you will be getting out of it. The RAM is important as it will store the program instructions you will use on a frequent basis.
These are just some of the things you need to check when you buy a smart TV. The mind-boggling, heavily jargoned acronyms and features that are bombarded on you when you enter a TV store, leave you no option but to think it’s better to stick with what you have got.High Dynamic Range (HDR) is the rage nowadays. The latest technology is capable of producing images that contain more brightness and contrast than normal TV’s. It supports wider color spectrum.
While buying a TV, you will definitely need consent from your family members as well, and do not be a fool to ask why? Probably the best example to better put this sentence is that your mistress has a reputation to maintain among her society friends, and your kids want to enjoy those thrilling video game encounters on a big screen. So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. Samsung also offers an 88-inch 4K model and even a 110-inch model. Technology is not static – it’s constantly evolving. You should look for a Smart TC that has access to an app store that offers a wide variety of applications so it can keep up to date with new services and features as time goes on by downloading new and updated apps.
Content: As previously stated, smart TVs function on an inbuilt platform. Different brands come with different platforms and needless to mention, the content. One question to ask yourself is what kind of content and apps you would want your smart TV to have? Once you know that, simply research, or ask your electronics store for the specific brand. Do not blindly buy a smart TV and end up disappointed in the lack of content and apps you seek.More than your budget, it is important to look at the bigger picture when shopping for smart TVs to be sure that you will get the best for the price you are willing to pay.
Content: As previously stated, smart TVs function on an inbuilt platform. Different brands come with different platforms and needless to mention, the content. One question to ask yourself is what kind of content and apps you would want your smart TV to have? Once you know that, simply research, or ask your electronics store for the specific brand. Do not blindly buy a smart TV and end up disappointed in the lack of content and apps you seek.This will open the Web browser and On TV recommendations window. Of the two OLED is popular and gives you the best picture quality. The only downside is that it can’t get as bright as LCD.