The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Let’s break down the viewing distance. For a 1080p HD TV, the minimum viewing distance regarding picture clarity and pixilation is 1.5-2.5 the TV size. In the same regard, a 4K TV due to its hyper-clarity, one is urged to sit closer to see all the extra detail that you normally wouldn’t see on a regular TV. That is their intended purpose. One can sit closer to A 4K TV with the minimum viewing distance being 1-1.5. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. Go to the store if you are not buying online, spend some time with a sales representative and ask questions about the smart TV, they can even walk you through how the TV works. They should be able to show you the applications that are running on the smart TV and also let you know if you can customize or install new apps on the TV.
Smart TV Audio Quality
LCD/LED use liquid crystal pixels that illuminate by external light sources. The liquid crystals are in constant motion to let in light for illuminating pictures. They are affordable and durable with a drawback that the viewing angles are limited and controlling light is difficult due to the use of external light source. You want access to such services as Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant, Vudu, Hulu Plus, Crackle, or even Funny or Die.
Although an average size TV looks smaller in the stores, but that’s not your concern. Since your room size is not that big, so a small size smart TV is better. Hope these few paragraphs, capturing the information on smart T, have been helpful to some extent. A simple DLNA-compliant media player can provide access to all of your digital media located on a network-attached storage device or computer on your home network.
The last, but definitely not the last thing you need to check is the number of apps available on a smart TV. Each manufacturer has its own unique app store. For example, there are smart TVs offering music and TV streaming apps, while others also have browser and weather apps. Most people are discouraged from buying smart TVs because of the high cost of getting this TV sets. For half the price, you can buy an ordinary flat screen TV. This brings the need for finding cheap smart TVs.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
Think of a smart TV like a smartphone with a large screen – and you can actually determine the size of the screen. It works like a smartphone because you can make use of applications such as YouTube, Facebook, etc. This simply means you have a bigger screen to do and read more fun stuff coming from all over the world. For some of you only two questions might pop-up: How will it look hanging from the wall of the living room and how much it costs. For the very naïve ones the only thing that would matter would be how big it is, but truly it would be a shame if you are oblivious to the most amazing televisions you can bag!For 1080p TVs: 40 inches has a viewing distance of 5-8.3 feet, 60 inches has a viewing distance of 7.5-12.5 feet and the large 85 inches works with a range of 10-17.7 feet.
If you hook up an accessory camera for your smart TV you can use hand gestures to change channels, browse the Smart Hub, and so much more. A smart TV is basically a TV that can do more than just display images, it can connect to the Internet just like a computer or a smart phone would. So what does this really mean to the average consumer? Well, it means you can stream live content from the Internet on your TV. Just like your computer, your smart TV can connect to the Internet to get many different content ranging from music, to news, sports, movies etc. the list is practically endless.
Some international holidays sometimes make the hearts of retailers generous and they decide to sell electronics for prices lower than what they usually do. These are rare circumstances however, because the sale does not reach out to new items most of the times. Televisions these days support an array of connections such as HDMI’s, USB port and Multimedia. USB ports are used both for playing multimedia stored on USB devices and recording from the TV tuners to an attached USB hard drive. Better choose one with three USB ports.Getting a Smart TV with the widest search capabilities possible is desirable.
A smart TV is basically a TV that can do more than just display images, it can connect to the Internet just like a computer or a smart phone would. So what does this really mean to the average consumer? Well, it means you can stream live content from the Internet on your TV. Just like your computer, your smart TV can connect to the Internet to get many different content ranging from music, to news, sports, movies etc. the list is practically endless. So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. High Dynamic Range (HDR) is the rage nowadays. The latest technology is capable of producing images that contain more brightness and contrast than normal TV’s. It supports wider color spectrum. Superior Build Quality: This is and has been the only drawback in Smart TVs on offer from Samsung, as they use plastic in many parts of the TV. The quality of the product is such that it starts coming out after a few months of usage, clearly an area where Samsung has to work upon. However, this is a common flaw among Smart TVs from other manufacturers as well, so we can overlook and complete our purchase with much ease.What sets Samsung apart from the pack? Well, each TV manufacturer has its own interface for accessing apps. While using your Smart TV for music might not be top on your list of features when considering a Smart TV, but if the set you are looking at has it you will be surprised at how you will get hooked to listening to music on it.
You can think of a smart TV as a smartphone, which can run applications. When buying a smart TV, it is important that you take the time to check out that kinds of applications the TV can run. Although most manufacturers have in-built applications that ship with a new Smart TV, you should check to see if they are exactly what you want and also if you will be able to customize or install new applications when you get the TV. You can do this by simply doing a window shopping. There are built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports to connect to the internet. So, if you are interested make sure you buy one which supports the features. Televisions these days support an array of connections such as HDMI’s, USB port and Multimedia. USB ports are used both for playing multimedia stored on USB devices and recording from the TV tuners to an attached USB hard drive. Better choose one with three USB ports.