The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. For some of you only two questions might pop-up: How will it look hanging from the wall of the living room and how much it costs. For the very naïve ones the only thing that would matter would be how big it is, but truly it would be a shame if you are oblivious to the most amazing televisions you can bag! Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. OLED systems make use of self-emitting pixels which enables each pixel to generate its own light without the assistance of its neighbor. The superior contrast and light precision enables wider viewing angles.
Smart TVs Must Have a Fast User Interface
It may not sound as appealing at first, because obviously anything that is second hand will not work as well as a brand new unit, but if you are aware of a place where you can find dealers who are willing to sell TVs they own and are using, do try it out. Go for ‘8 bits per channel’ or more with an emphasis on per channel. This will produce photo-realistic images that are pleasant to the human eye.
This is an oversimplification of the complexities and intricacies you have to bear in mind while buying Smart TV’s. However, it sums up the features to bear in mind when you buy a TV. Spend your money wisely and once you buy a TV set being mindful of the above features you will realize what a relic your previous one was! This may sound like it has a hint of shadiness in it but online stores have certainly taken over the world by storm, and one of their tactics is by reducing the prices of the new products that are in demand. If you decide to visit one of those sites in such great times of sale, you have hit the jackpot because you can get an exceptionally well working smart TV for prices as low as half the original.
It is quite an adventure to buy a TV, and the buying experience gets even better when the TV that you have in mind comes under the tag “Smart TV”. A smart TV is equipped with features like energy efficiency, high definition picture quality, a giant size screen like a 52 inch version for a theatre like experience, advanced viewing options etc. While it might seem logical that owning a 4K UHD Smart TV with a subscription to one of these services would automatically provide access to their particular 4K UHD selections, it doesn’t.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
Whatever it’s called – “flinging”, “casting” etc - the ability to send content from your smartphone or tablet is an important feature to have in a Smart TV. Up scaling to a whole new level: With the introduction of 4K resolution, Smart TV section has clearly opened up doors for a huge competition amongst leading companies. Samsung isn’t that company to give up on competition; in fact it is the one that wants to lead the race. This year, Samsung launched TVs with 4K resolution at cheap and competitive prices.The catch involved is whether the online store is reliable to deliver the correct item, so you should be wise enough to never use pre-payment for purchasing online. Be sure to follow the social media pages and the websites of these suppliers so that you get to know when the next sale is coming and can save accordingly.
However, no one buys a TV to sit close to it. The whole purpose of buying an Ultra clear large smart TV is for the theater effects they have to offer, and as previously mentioned, bigger is better. Here are some TV sizes and their viewing distances. More than your budget, it is important to look at the bigger picture when shopping for smart TVs to be sure that you will get the best for the price you are willing to pay.
Samsung offers a wide range of screen sizes, giving you a ton of options to fit any budget. You can consider smart TVs as part TV and part smartphone. Instead of requiring a special streaming box or stick, you can bring up apps straight on your TV. Standard TVs only receive a signal from digital antennas, cable box, or satellite box by default.Media players, gaming systems, cable or satellite boxes, and soundbars all need ports for them to connect to your TV. Majority of the newer devices rely solely on HDMI, so search for smart TVs with a minimum of 3 to 4 HDMI ports. In case you like to play some 4K videos, you will require at least a single HDMI 2.0 or an even higher port.
Navigation: Different platforms come with very different user interfaces. Some may be tiled, while others listed. The bottom line is, platforms are different and so are their layouts and ultimately navigation. Settle for a platform that is appealing to you, and you will have an ease of navigation.So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s.
Viewing distance and picture quality: One would assume that the closer you sit the TV, the picture appears distorted as was the case with old CRT TV. However, this is not the case with newer TV as they are designed to get rid of pixilation and picture distortion. However, do not sit too close to a TV, for obvious reasons, one being you risk damaging your eyes.Samsung has committed to 4K, or Ultra HD resolution. You also can still find HD resolution televisions at a discount of about 25% to 40% to their 4K resolution units. Where money is not a concern, the big brands come into the picture. Go for the one with the highest ratings and based on its popularity among the rich section of the society. Just like buying any other product out there, you can get a lot of useful information when you simply ask around. You can do this by asking friends or neighbors who are already using a smart TV, ask them how much they got it; this will help you know if you can afford exactly what they have or need something cheaper.
Whatever it’s called – “flinging”, “casting” etc - the ability to send content from your smartphone or tablet is an important feature to have in a Smart TV. At the end of the day, you will always hear people saying that they wish they bought a bigger TV and not the opposite. Don’t be one of those people. Go through the guides of TV sizes and consider the factors mentioned above and buy the biggest TV for better amusement that fits your needs and brings new joys, once all factors are considered. A smoking fast interface that lets you do what you want to do almost like it knows you want to do it is a must.