The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. While at the moment, there isn’t a deluge of 4K Ultra HD content available to stream from the Internet – it’s coming. There is some but it’s mainly from Netflix, Amazon Instant, M-GO, and a few others. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. While at the moment, there isn’t a deluge of 4K Ultra HD content available to stream from the Internet – it’s coming. There is some but it’s mainly from Netflix, Amazon Instant, M-GO, and a few others.
A guide that will lead you to a perfect Smart TV
One of the most important features of the must-haves in a Smart TV is speed. While buying a TV, you will definitely need consent from your family members as well, and do not be a fool to ask why? Probably the best example to better put this sentence is that your mistress has a reputation to maintain among her society friends, and your kids want to enjoy those thrilling video game encounters on a big screen.
First off, petrol mowers tend to be larger and a tad on the heavy side, making them more difficult to transport and store. For some of you only two questions might pop-up: How will it look hanging from the wall of the living room and how much it costs. For the very naïve ones the only thing that would matter would be how big it is, but truly it would be a shame if you are oblivious to the most amazing televisions you can bag!
Where money is not a concern, the big brands come into the picture. Go for the one with the highest ratings and based on its popularity among the rich section of the society. Let’s break down the viewing distance. For a 1080p HD TV, the minimum viewing distance regarding picture clarity and pixilation is 1.5-2.5 the TV size. In the same regard, a 4K TV due to its hyper-clarity, one is urged to sit closer to see all the extra detail that you normally wouldn’t see on a regular TV. That is their intended purpose. One can sit closer to A 4K TV with the minimum viewing distance being 1-1.5.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
Sight: One important thing to consider is your sight. Buy a TV with your sight in mind. If you are short sighted, buy a medium sized 4K TV that lets you sit close to it. If you are long-sighted, buy a TV with a large allowance of viewing distance.Versatile features: While most brands focus on selling their TVs based on just one or a couple of specific features, Samsung has always been determined to increment all of its features in the next version, which makes so versatile, and the customers can easily compare one model to the other. Just like buying any other product out there, you can get a lot of useful information when you simply ask around. You can do this by asking friends or neighbors who are already using a smart TV, ask them how much they got it; this will help you know if you can afford exactly what they have or need something cheaper.
This prevents you from being endlessly irritated by how sluggish your Smart TV is. Buying a smart TV has everything to do with the pixel density i.e. simply the quality of images. This is something that can be achieved by physically checking out the TV before purchase. You can also take the time to read the specification of the TV, which should have such information in most cases. If you have the time however, you can visit the showroom to see everything for yourself. Doing so will give you a clear picture about the image quality of the smart TV before you take your final decision.
If you are a gamer, finding a Smart TV with sophisticated gaming capabilities as well as a lot of gaming apps will be a must for you. Ultra HD and HD are the two resolutions to pick from. Ultra HD TVs carry 3840x2160 pixels whereas, HD TV’s carry 1920x1080 pixels. The Ultra HD TVs are also known as 4K TV, and they are becoming more common now with the prices burgeoning every day.The catch involved is whether the online store is reliable to deliver the correct item, so you should be wise enough to never use pre-payment for purchasing online. Be sure to follow the social media pages and the websites of these suppliers so that you get to know when the next sale is coming and can save accordingly.
However, if you want to rely on the built-in speaker Samsung again consistently ranks the best in this category with all testing organizations. So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. Samsung offers a wide range of screen sizes, giving you a ton of options to fit any budget. You want access to such services as Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant, Vudu, Hulu Plus, Crackle, or even Funny or Die.This can be a godsend when trying to search for your favorite show or channel. From there you point the remote at the middle of the screen and press the touchpad, activating the motion pointer.
All TVs that have built-in WiFi and do streaming services is technically a “Smart TV”. For 1080p TVs: 40 inches has a viewing distance of 5-8.3 feet, 60 inches has a viewing distance of 7.5-12.5 feet and the large 85 inches works with a range of 10-17.7 feet. You can consider smart TVs as part TV and part smartphone. Instead of requiring a special streaming box or stick, you can bring up apps straight on your TV. Standard TVs only receive a signal from digital antennas, cable box, or satellite box by default.