The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Up scaling to a whole new level: With the introduction of 4K resolution, Smart TV section has clearly opened up doors for a huge competition amongst leading companies. Samsung isn’t that company to give up on competition; in fact it is the one that wants to lead the race. This year, Samsung launched TVs with 4K resolution at cheap and competitive prices. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. Samsung dominates because of larger screen options and more options at each screen size.
A guide that will lead you to a perfect Smart TV
The sound quality is of immense importance. Look for the number of speakers the TV has and their configuration. TV’s providing forward firing speakers provide clear and unmuffled voice. A smoking fast interface that lets you do what you want to do almost like it knows you want to do it is a must.
Here’s the deal - your Smart TV has to be compatible with that specific service. Not all TVs are, nor are all the services are compatible with all TVs.
Content: As previously stated, smart TVs function on an inbuilt platform. Different brands come with different platforms and needless to mention, the content. One question to ask yourself is what kind of content and apps you would want your smart TV to have? Once you know that, simply research, or ask your electronics store for the specific brand. Do not blindly buy a smart TV and end up disappointed in the lack of content and apps you seek.
For 1080p TVs: 40 inches has a viewing distance of 5-8.3 feet, 60 inches has a viewing distance of 7.5-12.5 feet and the large 85 inches works with a range of 10-17.7 feet. These are just some of the things you need to check when you buy a smart TV.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
All the video content and other voice and text content require a good internet connection to work seamlessly, so be sure to get a good broadband internet access for your smart TV. You also need to have a wireless keyboard, if you wish to make the best use of your smart TV by also using it as a computer every once in a while. It is quite an adventure to buy a TV, and the buying experience gets even better when the TV that you have in mind comes under the tag “Smart TV”. A smart TV is equipped with features like energy efficiency, high definition picture quality, a giant size screen like a 52 inch version for a theatre like experience, advanced viewing options etc.
Sight: One important thing to consider is your sight. Buy a TV with your sight in mind. If you are short sighted, buy a medium sized 4K TV that lets you sit close to it. If you are long-sighted, buy a TV with a large allowance of viewing distance.
First off, petrol mowers tend to be larger and a tad on the heavy side, making them more difficult to transport and store. A good size smart TV probably with a 32 inch display has always created huge interest among the buyers. It could fit in most walls of your home, so you could keep it in a room of your choice and shift it to another as and when you feel like. For an instance, if the budget is not allowing you to fix a giant size TV in your room or to purchase multiple TV’s to fit in all rooms, then what you could do is buy an average size TV and switch it to rooms at different times.
All the video content and other voice and text content require a good internet connection to work seamlessly, so be sure to get a good broadband internet access for your smart TV. You also need to have a wireless keyboard, if you wish to make the best use of your smart TV by also using it as a computer every once in a while. Buying a cheap smart TV may actually look like a half-investment to people which is not true at all as the cheap TVs can be of an excellent quality.You can think of a smart TV as a smartphone, which can run applications. When buying a smart TV, it is important that you take the time to check out that kinds of applications the TV can run. Although most manufacturers have in-built applications that ship with a new Smart TV, you should check to see if they are exactly what you want and also if you will be able to customize or install new applications when you get the TV. You can do this by simply doing a window shopping.
You want access to such services as Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant, Vudu, Hulu Plus, Crackle, or even Funny or Die. So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. Samsung offers a wide range of screen sizes, giving you a ton of options to fit any budget.
Updates: Smart TVs do get regular updates of their platform. As we have constantly mentioned, they function as PC. These updates keep the platform running smoothly and ensure they move with time. However, with time, especially over long periods, some platforms may be rendered obsolete as we have seen with various operating systems such as Windows Vista.The process is one of the specifications you have to check. A faster processor means your TV can also perform much better. You will see the perks of a fast processor every time you switch between apps or when you use TV-specific functions such as multi-screen. There has been a dramatic increase in the speed of processors. If you will be making a purchase, see to it that the model you are looking at is at least packed with a quad-core processor. The confusing terminologies, unjustified opinions and facts on the internet are already creating a lot of difficulties for the buyers. To lead you out of such difficulties, there are often reviews like this one. This could be that place where you could find useful stuff about Smart TVs. We tried to be as easy as one may understand and as short that you could go through in a matter of a few minutes.
However, no one buys a TV to sit close to it. The whole purpose of buying an Ultra clear large smart TV is for the theater effects they have to offer, and as previously mentioned, bigger is better. Here are some TV sizes and their viewing distances. The TV’s would not just stop entering into the market with more exciting features, so there is and never will be a point where we could say that this is the right Smart TV to go for. However, these basic ideas must always prove handy. Good luck on your next purchase. It may not sound as appealing at first, because obviously anything that is second hand will not work as well as a brand new unit, but if you are aware of a place where you can find dealers who are willing to sell TVs they own and are using, do try it out.