The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. If you are one of such people, then you should realize that times have changed and TVs can now do more than just sit there and display any image they get from a provider or some DVD player. Television sets are now “smart” more like computers, without the high end computation and other features. For someone coming from a world where every TV they have ever seen isn’t smart, you will be amazed by what a smart TV can do. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option.
Viewing distance and picture quality: One would assume that the closer you sit the TV, the picture appears distorted as was the case with old CRT TV. However, this is not the case with newer TV as they are designed to get rid of pixilation and picture distortion. However, do not sit too close to a TV, for obvious reasons, one being you risk damaging your eyes.
Colour Depth and Reproduction
To surprise the TV Salesman and to make the most of your money, go through these key factors one should consider before buying a Smart TV. You can think of a smart TV as a smartphone, which can run applications. When buying a smart TV, it is important that you take the time to check out that kinds of applications the TV can run. Although most manufacturers have in-built applications that ship with a new Smart TV, you should check to see if they are exactly what you want and also if you will be able to customize or install new applications when you get the TV. You can do this by simply doing a window shopping.
You don’t want to end up with a smart TV that consumes a lot of electricity or a smart TV that has a limited number of applications. Since you always need to stay connected to the Internet, be sure to check if the smart TV has support for different modes of connection before you buy. Having the price information will give you opportunity to compare prices and better prepare your budget. If you don’t know anyone who has a smart TV, you can search online for websites that has cheap smart TVs for sale.
Up scaling to a whole new level: With the introduction of 4K resolution, Smart TV section has clearly opened up doors for a huge competition amongst leading companies. Samsung isn’t that company to give up on competition; in fact it is the one that wants to lead the race. This year, Samsung launched TVs with 4K resolution at cheap and competitive prices. Buying a cheap smart TV may actually look like a half-investment to people which is not true at all as the cheap TVs can be of an excellent quality.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
Navigation: Different platforms come with very different user interfaces. Some may be tiled, while others listed. The bottom line is, platforms are different and so are their layouts and ultimately navigation. Settle for a platform that is appealing to you, and you will have an ease of navigation.Most large screen televisions don’t have very good audio quality with the built-in speakers, so many people end up purchasing a sound bar or a speaker system for the TV. You want access to such services as Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant, Vudu, Hulu Plus, Crackle, or even Funny or Die.
A simple DLNA-compliant media player can provide access to all of your digital media located on a network-attached storage device or computer on your home network.
Picture quality: Yes and No. The smart TV feature does not improve picture quality, however, since smart TVs are inbuilt in the latest 4K OLED TV sets, then they typically have a crisp picture!
Virtually anyone who is not using a smart TV is tired of having a television that does nothing but display images. This means that your device just sits there and only serves as a display unit, just like a computer monitor displaying anything it gets from the CPU. To access the internet you simply press the Smart Hub button on your remote.When shopping for a cheap smart TV, you need to consider whether it will support the streaming services you are planning to use. There are manufacturers that support only specific streaming services. As for streaming the shows, the only thing you will need to use is the remote for navigating to the primary app screen. Select the app, enter once your user details, and you can already start streaming. You will also need to connect the TV first to your wireless network.
Smart TVs, though expensive are steadily replacing their older still widely sold dumb cousins; and yes, they are called dumb TVs. All 4K TVs do come with an inbuilt smart platform, however, it is worth noting that one can simply experience a smart TV with a regular TV by hooking it up to an external media device such as a set-top box; which is a smart TVs function on a platform which works basically like a computer’s operating system and offers an interactive user interface and web/internet connectivity. Now that we are familiar with the basics, let’s jump to the guide: So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. While it might seem logical that owning a 4K UHD Smart TV with a subscription to one of these services would automatically provide access to their particular 4K UHD selections, it doesn’t. It is quite an adventure to buy a TV, and the buying experience gets even better when the TV that you have in mind comes under the tag “Smart TV”. A smart TV is equipped with features like energy efficiency, high definition picture quality, a giant size screen like a 52 inch version for a theatre like experience, advanced viewing options etc.More than your budget, it is important to look at the bigger picture when shopping for smart TVs to be sure that you will get the best for the price you are willing to pay. Prior to shopping for a smart TV, you might want to check the ports being used by your devices. For example, optical outputs and component inputs might be required for older devices. it is also ideal to have USB ports to quickly show videos or pictures from a flash drive.
Scientific testing done by Consumer Reports is the bench mark to determine the best image quality of large screen televisions. Cut down the brands to the one you should buy, based on its cost, features and several other comparisons. Yes, comparison is vital, and you wouldn’t get the best smart TV unless the features and other important aspects are compared. With your smart TV, you can gain easy access to YouTube, Hulu, Netflix, as well as a web browser in just a few clicks on the remote. For most users, smarter TVs can pretty much replace their computers.