The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Prior to shopping for a smart TV, you might want to check the ports being used by your devices. For example, optical outputs and component inputs might be required for older devices. it is also ideal to have USB ports to quickly show videos or pictures from a flash drive. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. You might be surprised to know that smart TVs usually rely on existing operating systems to run their platform. Right now, you can choose from five primary options, including Android TV, Roku, WebOS, Tizen OS, and Firefox OS. Each has its own sets of features, and it is up to you to decide which one you think will work best for your specific needs and requirements.
Must Have Features When Shopping For Your Smart TV
LCD/LED use liquid crystal pixels that illuminate by external light sources. The liquid crystals are in constant motion to let in light for illuminating pictures. They are affordable and durable with a drawback that the viewing angles are limited and controlling light is difficult due to the use of external light source.
Regular TV: Fortunately, the smart TV innovation does not do away or even interfere with regular TV. One can separately access regular TV, even cable, and satellite separately within the smart TV.
You don’t want to end up with a smart TV that consumes a lot of electricity or a smart TV that has a limited number of applications. Since you always need to stay connected to the Internet, be sure to check if the smart TV has support for different modes of connection before you buy. This prevents you from being endlessly irritated by how sluggish your Smart TV is.
It’s always fun to discover something new and interesting that you wouldn’t have known about through a recommendation.
Sight: One important thing to consider is your sight. Buy a TV with your sight in mind. If you are short sighted, buy a medium sized 4K TV that lets you sit close to it. If you are long-sighted, buy a TV with a large allowance of viewing distance.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
Regular TV: Fortunately, the smart TV innovation does not do away or even interfere with regular TV. One can separately access regular TV, even cable, and satellite separately within the smart TV.An average size smart TV fits the pocket of most buyers, so definitely cost is a considerable factor here. Off course you could not risk the budget for an entire month or maybe even a couple of months over a single piece of TV. Samsung dominates because of larger screen options and more options at each screen size.
The confusing terminologies, unjustified opinions and facts on the internet are already creating a lot of difficulties for the buyers. To lead you out of such difficulties, there are often reviews like this one. This could be that place where you could find useful stuff about Smart TVs. We tried to be as easy as one may understand and as short that you could go through in a matter of a few minutes. Using a smart TV, you can watch video on demand, while still checking your emails, since you get notifications just like a computer. Using what is known as a widget gallery, which was first introduced by Samsung and Yahoo, smart TV users can have icons displayed over what they are watching. This basically means you can add other non-TV services to the mix. You can add your social media feeds, weather feeds, sports and other content you find useful.
All TVs that have built-in WiFi and do streaming services is technically a “Smart TV”. You don’t want to end up with a smart TV that consumes a lot of electricity or a smart TV that has a limited number of applications. Since you always need to stay connected to the Internet, be sure to check if the smart TV has support for different modes of connection before you buy.Go for ‘8 bits per channel’ or more with an emphasis on per channel. This will produce photo-realistic images that are pleasant to the human eye.
If you omit the flaws like build quality and a rather weak motion feature, Samsung proves to be a perfect Smart TV manufacturer that has products for both the customer with a lower budget and for the ones that can set the bar up high. As the competition keeps on growing by every passing season, the buyers are finding it easy to select the Smart TV from a trusted brand especially a brand like Samsung that uses exciting and new technologies each time a new product hits the market. So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. If you have a cable modem in your home or a Wi-Fi internet connection, the smart TV should be able to support those kinds of connections. A cheap smart TV should also have a good image quality. Note that this will affect your overall experience, so be sure to choose a smart TV that has awesome image quality. Don’t be tricked into buying a brand that doesn’t have all the full features of a smart TV. But, since a smart TV will be a notably big investment on your part, you need to think about a lot of things before hitting the shops. If you don’t have any idea on what to look for when buying a smart TV, make sure you read on to avoid making costly mistakes.LCD/LED use liquid crystal pixels that illuminate by external light sources. The liquid crystals are in constant motion to let in light for illuminating pictures. They are affordable and durable with a drawback that the viewing angles are limited and controlling light is difficult due to the use of external light source. Let’s break down the viewing distance. For a 1080p HD TV, the minimum viewing distance regarding picture clarity and pixilation is 1.5-2.5 the TV size. In the same regard, a 4K TV due to its hyper-clarity, one is urged to sit closer to see all the extra detail that you normally wouldn’t see on a regular TV. That is their intended purpose. One can sit closer to A 4K TV with the minimum viewing distance being 1-1.5.
Samsung’s ability to manufacture Smart TVs with amazing picture quality allows it to maintain a significant space in the electronics business. It has launched TVs with some of the good to some of the most advanced features, and that’s what makes it the most popular brand for Smart TVs. The changes or upgrades have been incremental, while the quality continues to impress most customers. Getting a Smart TV with the widest search capabilities possible is desirable. Whatever it’s called – “flinging”, “casting” etc - the ability to send content from your smartphone or tablet is an important feature to have in a Smart TV.