The Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Built-in high sensitive smart touchpad with 360-degree flip design.
- Innovative Shape,Portable, elegant, Perfect for PC, Pad, Android TV Box, Google TV Box, Xbox 360, PS3, HTPC, IPTV
- Operating range: 15 meters (max), without signal disturbance and no direction limit.
- Perfect combo: 92 keys Wireless QWERTY Keyboard + Touchpad which supports multi-finger functions,A single finger click as left mouse function, two-finger click as the right mouse function, double finger drag as the rolling screen
- MultiFunction 2.4Ghz Mini Wireless QWERTY keyboard, TouchPad combo.
So you can see that there are low prices for the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. When a TV has more RAM, its performance will also be better. RAM is a vital part of a computer, and during the first few years that smart TVs hit the shelves, they used to have a very small amount of RAM. Sluggish and lagging apps were a problem, making the impractical to use unlike the traditional set-top boxes. TVs of today have improved as manufacturers have packed more RAM to the devices. Many TVs even ship with a minimum of 4GB but some can even go as high as 6 or 8GB. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. You might be surprised to know that smart TVs usually rely on existing operating systems to run their platform. Right now, you can choose from five primary options, including Android TV, Roku, WebOS, Tizen OS, and Firefox OS. Each has its own sets of features, and it is up to you to decide which one you think will work best for your specific needs and requirements.
Smart TV Audio Quality
Scientific testing done by Consumer Reports is the bench mark to determine the best image quality of large screen televisions. To surprise the TV Salesman and to make the most of your money, go through these key factors one should consider before buying a Smart TV.
While using your Smart TV for music might not be top on your list of features when considering a Smart TV, but if the set you are looking at has it you will be surprised at how you will get hooked to listening to music on it. The sound quality is of immense importance. Look for the number of speakers the TV has and their configuration. TV’s providing forward firing speakers provide clear and unmuffled voice.
Samsung also offers an 88-inch 4K model and even a 110-inch model. Media players, gaming systems, cable or satellite boxes, and soundbars all need ports for them to connect to your TV. Majority of the newer devices rely solely on HDMI, so search for smart TVs with a minimum of 3 to 4 HDMI ports. In case you like to play some 4K videos, you will require at least a single HDMI 2.0 or an even higher port.
Should you Buy a Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV?
Just like buying any other product out there, you can get a lot of useful information when you simply ask around. You can do this by asking friends or neighbors who are already using a smart TV, ask them how much they got it; this will help you know if you can afford exactly what they have or need something cheaper. In the TV world, bigger is always better!! With a regular flat TV, a larger TV means better viewing distance and immersion. This means that more people, seated in a large room can comfortably watch that TV as opposed to a smaller one. Therefore always go for the biggest TV that your viewing distance and budget can accommodate.You don’t want to end up with a smart TV that consumes a lot of electricity or a smart TV that has a limited number of applications. Since you always need to stay connected to the Internet, be sure to check if the smart TV has support for different modes of connection before you buy.
While at the moment, there isn’t a deluge of 4K Ultra HD content available to stream from the Internet – it’s coming. There is some but it’s mainly from Netflix, Amazon Instant, M-GO, and a few others. Some international holidays sometimes make the hearts of retailers generous and they decide to sell electronics for prices lower than what they usually do. These are rare circumstances however, because the sale does not reach out to new items most of the times.
You can consider smart TVs as part TV and part smartphone. Instead of requiring a special streaming box or stick, you can bring up apps straight on your TV. Standard TVs only receive a signal from digital antennas, cable box, or satellite box by default. If you hook up an accessory camera for your smart TV you can use hand gestures to change channels, browse the Smart Hub, and so much more.Having a fast Internet connection gives you even more movies and TV shows to stream than you’ll ever have time to watch—but the caveat here is that you can only stream them if your Smart TV has an app(s) that supports the online service(s) you want to use.
There are built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports to connect to the internet. So, if you are interested make sure you buy one which supports the features. So the Toshiba 50 Inch Smart TV is a great Toshiba Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other Toshiba Smart TV smart TV’s. The corded varieties are generally reliable, however it can be a literal pain in the back should be unfortunate enough to have a poor starter. If so, take it back to your supplier under warranty or get it serviced. The last thing you need in a Smart TV is for it to take forever to switch from one app, function, or input to another.Like streaming video services not all Smart TVs models and brands have apps for some of the most popular services, such as Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Although your goal is to get a cheap smart TV, that doesn’t mean you should compromise on the quality of smart TV you are going to get. Smart TV has some important features that needs to be there regardless if it is cheap or not.
When you are getting a great smart TV, it is not a bad deal to actually give up what you have right now in exchange. Even if your TV can lower the cost by 30% or so, it is there for the taking, so do not try to preserve it all and burden yourself. Before getting excited with the user-facing features, you will need to spend a few minutes taking a look at what’s under the hood. Most of the time, it is the internal specs of the TV which goes a long way in determining the level of enjoyment you will be getting out of it. The RAM is important as it will store the program instructions you will use on a frequent basis. Samsung’s ability to manufacture Smart TVs with amazing picture quality allows it to maintain a significant space in the electronics business. It has launched TVs with some of the good to some of the most advanced features, and that’s what makes it the most popular brand for Smart TVs. The changes or upgrades have been incremental, while the quality continues to impress most customers.