If you are searching for a cheap cheap deal on a 50 Inch Curved Smart TV then you have come to the right place as we have the very cheapest prices online in the UK. So you can save a fortune buying a 50 Inch Curved Smart TV as these are the lowest options you will find for these smart TVs.
So the cheapest options for a 50 Inch Curved Smart TV are as follows:
- Used, Appears To Be In Excellent Cosmetic Condition. PAT & FUNCTION TESTEDSmall Gauge On The Stand (please see final image)
- Brand: Samsung
- MPN: Does Not Apply
- Screen Size: 48"
- Audio/Video Inputs: HDMI
- Display Technology: LED LCD
- Used, LIKE BRAND NEW IN BOX
- Features: Wall Mountable
- Brand: Samsung
- Screen Size: 55"
- Display Technology: LED
- Built-in Digital Tuner: Freesat HD, Freeview HD
- Max. Resolution: 2160p
- Smart TV Features: Downloadable Apps, Home Network Streaming, Internet Browsing, Internet Streaming Interface
- MPN: UE55JU7500TXXU
- Model: UE55JU7500T
- Weight (KG): 19.9000
- WiFi: Built In
- HDMi Ports: 3
- USB Ports: 2
- Height including stand (mm): 784
- Width including stand (mm): 1232
- Depth including stand (mm): 334
- Height without stand (mm): 714
- Depth without stand (mm): 97
- Ultra HD Resolution
- Smart TV
- UHD Dimming
- Curved Design
- Seller refurbished, TV is in mint condition BUT has a 3 minor scratch spot please check the last picture comes with remote NO Stand
- Brand: Panasonic
- Screen Size: 65"
- Max. Resolution: 4k
- Model: TX65CR852B
- MPN: TX65CR852B
- Display Technology: LED
- Colour: bronze
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and inspected to look and work like-new, with limited to no signs of wear. The product comes with relevant accessories and a minimum one-year warranty.
- Android TV - all the personalisation, intelligence and entertainment of your smartphone on the big screen
- The clean and simple stand design adds class to any living space whilst hiding cables from view
- Discover a wider colour range that feels so real with our Certified Ultra HD Active Crystal Colour technology. See the beautiful shades of a sunset or the rich tones of the latest action movie.
- See impressive brightness, shadow detail and authentic colour. Watch as every scene bursts from the screen through the combination of Active Crystal Colour and High Dynamic Range.
- Experience Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
- Immerse yourself in the action, feel as if you're at the heart of every moment, with a curved screen that surrounds you with a world-class viewing experience.
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the One Remote Control.
So they are very cheap deals so if you have decided to buy a 50 Inch Curved Smart TV then see our guide below for useful information on a 50 Inch Curved Smart TV.
How to Buy a 50 Inch Curved Smart TVSamsung also offers an 88-inch 4K model and even a 110-inch model.
At the end of the day, you will always hear people saying that they wish they bought a bigger TV and not the opposite. Don’t be one of those people. Go through the guides of TV sizes and consider the factors mentioned above and buy the biggest TV for better amusement that fits your needs and brings new joys, once all factors are considered. Superior Build Quality: This is and has been the only drawback in Smart TVs on offer from Samsung, as they use plastic in many parts of the TV. The quality of the product is such that it starts coming out after a few months of usage, clearly an area where Samsung has to work upon. However, this is a common flaw among Smart TVs from other manufacturers as well, so we can overlook and complete our purchase with much ease.
Common Features for A New Smart TVMost large screen televisions don’t have very good audio quality with the built-in speakers, so many people end up purchasing a sound bar or a speaker system for the TV.
When opting for such TVs to purchase however, be sure to get the unit thoroughly checked by a relevant electronic expert, try to get as much details about the history of the TV as possible, and be ready to accept one that is not the latest model around. That being said, if you are willing to compromise on the modernity of your TV, you can find a great deal in second handed units. But, since a smart TV will be a notably big investment on your part, you need to think about a lot of things before hitting the shops. If you don’t have any idea on what to look for when buying a smart TV, make sure you read on to avoid making costly mistakes.