The 55 Inch UHD Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- See the benefit of Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
- See impressive brightness and shadow detail that make every scene burst from the screen with High Dynamic Range.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- Discover easy access to all your content and connected devices from one place through Samsung's intuitive 2017 Smart Hub.
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- 4K HDR - Immerse yourself in the brilliance of 4K HDRIncredible contrast, real-life colours and exceptional 4K detail. Get closer to reality, even with regular broadcasts and movies.
- 4K X-Reality PRO - Every detail re-imaginedEvery scene is analysed and improved thanks to an image database that addresses contrast, colour and detail, for a beautifully enhanced picture.
- Full Smart TV - Smart TV - More than just TVBrowse the web, watch your favourite YouTube clips and enjoy popular apps on the big screen
- Slim, Stylish Bezel - Hairline Finish StandA slim body and thin black bezel draw your focus into the picture, whilst a silver stand adds to the stylish design
- HDD Rec - Record your favourite TV showsProgramme your TV to record your favourite show, with the simple connection of a USB hard drive.
- Ultra HD (4K)
- 4x HDMI, 3x USB, 1x Scart
- Toshiba Smart Portal
- Internal WLAN
- USB Recording
- 4K Ultra HD
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- HDR 1000
- Smart TV
- Built-in WiFi
- 4K Ultra HD HDR, Surround sound technology makes everything sound great
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My 5 - Streaming: Netflix, Netflix 4K, Now TV, Amazon Video, Amazon Video 4K - App store: LG App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube 4K
- Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component x 1 - Composite x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical audio x 1
- Perfect Picture featuring Ultra HD 4K - 3840 x 2160 Pixels for Ultra High Definition realism and quality
- Easy to use - Smart TV with Quad Core processor giving access to Freeview Play plus Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming services
- Amazing Sound with DBX Total Sonics, Enhanced effects with DBX Total Surround, and DBX Total Volume for perfect control
- Multiple connections for all your home entertainment products - 3 HDMI, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component,1 x Optical, 2 USB and a headphone socket .Dimensions (With Stand) (W X H X D) - 124.4 x 77.5 x 26.3 cm. Dimensions (Without Stand) (W X H X D) - 124.4 x 72.1 x 7.4 cm
- Great tuner selection with digital terrestrial, digital cable and digital satellite compatibility - DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S
- Ambilight 3 sided makes your viewing experience more immersive by emitting a wide glow from the 3 sides of your TV screen onto the wall. Colour and excitement move beyond the screen.
- Ultra HD has 4X the resolution of standard Full HD. This gives sharper, crisper, more detailed images, and with HDR Plus enjoy improved colour and contrast.
- Smart TV with Freeview Play. Combines catch-up, on-demand services and live television. Catch-up using BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play
- 20w RMS sound output giving deep bass, clear dialogue and amazing accuracy.
- All Philips TVs come with a 2 year warranty
So you can see that there are low prices for the 55 Inch UHD Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Prior to shopping for a smart TV, you might want to check the ports being used by your devices. For example, optical outputs and component inputs might be required for older devices. it is also ideal to have USB ports to quickly show videos or pictures from a flash drive. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. This is debatable and will depend on your wants. There are experts who praise smart TVs, while others don’t think that these are a better option. If you are after an all in one streaming system with no need for additional equipment, you’ll be better off with a smart TV.
Smart TV Searching
You want access to such services as Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant, Vudu, Hulu Plus, Crackle, or even Funny or Die. You might be surprised to know that smart TVs usually rely on existing operating systems to run their platform. Right now, you can choose from five primary options, including Android TV, Roku, WebOS, Tizen OS, and Firefox OS. Each has its own sets of features, and it is up to you to decide which one you think will work best for your specific needs and requirements.
Samsung is using the Tizen interface on its Smart TVs, offering tiles that scroll across the bottom of the screen.
Picture quality: Yes and No. The smart TV feature does not improve picture quality, however, since smart TVs are inbuilt in the latest 4K OLED TV sets, then they typically have a crisp picture!
OLED systems make use of self-emitting pixels which enables each pixel to generate its own light without the assistance of its neighbor. The superior contrast and light precision enables wider viewing angles. This will open the Web browser and On TV recommendations window.
Should you Buy a 55 Inch UHD Smart TV?
Up scaling to a whole new level: With the introduction of 4K resolution, Smart TV section has clearly opened up doors for a huge competition amongst leading companies. Samsung isn’t that company to give up on competition; in fact it is the one that wants to lead the race. This year, Samsung launched TVs with 4K resolution at cheap and competitive prices. If you are in the market for a shiny and brand new smart TV, then, there’s good news that awaits you. Today, you can find more excellent options than ever before. However, the bad news is that trying to work your way through all those choices can take up too much of your precious time. So, to make things easier for you, here are some important things to keep in mind on how to buy a cheap smart TV.Buying a smart TV has everything to do with the pixel density i.e. simply the quality of images. This is something that can be achieved by physically checking out the TV before purchase. You can also take the time to read the specification of the TV, which should have such information in most cases. If you have the time however, you can visit the showroom to see everything for yourself. Doing so will give you a clear picture about the image quality of the smart TV before you take your final decision.
Picture quality: Yes and No. The smart TV feature does not improve picture quality, however, since smart TVs are inbuilt in the latest 4K OLED TV sets, then they typically have a crisp picture!Samsung offers a wide range of screen sizes, giving you a ton of options to fit any budget.
While using your Smart TV for music might not be top on your list of features when considering a Smart TV, but if the set you are looking at has it you will be surprised at how you will get hooked to listening to music on it. You can use it to control the television. Simply hold down the “Voice” button and speak normally.There are so many choices of online streamlining services that is often impossibly hard and time consuming to find what you want to watch.
Internet Connectivity: Internet connectivity is an absolute must with smart TVS. Smart TVs will work with decent broadband, but 4K media and streaming access will require constant ultra-high speed internet of about 20mbps. You can, however, disconnect your internet and enjoy other offline in-built functions and downloaded content.So the 55 Inch UHD Smart TV is a great 55 Inch Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other 55 Inch Smart TV smart TV’s. More than your budget, it is important to look at the bigger picture when shopping for smart TVs to be sure that you will get the best for the price you are willing to pay. The corded varieties are generally reliable, however it can be a literal pain in the back should be unfortunate enough to have a poor starter. If so, take it back to your supplier under warranty or get it serviced. It may not sound as appealing at first, because obviously anything that is second hand will not work as well as a brand new unit, but if you are aware of a place where you can find dealers who are willing to sell TVs they own and are using, do try it out. The next best use of a Smart TV is its efficiency over the use of electricity. It’s because of the LED screen that a smart TV helps your way to a cheaper electricity bill in the next payment cycle.
If you are a gamer, finding a Smart TV with sophisticated gaming capabilities as well as a lot of gaming apps will be a must for you. You can consider smart TVs as part TV and part smartphone. Instead of requiring a special streaming box or stick, you can bring up apps straight on your TV. Standard TVs only receive a signal from digital antennas, cable box, or satellite box by default. Getting a Smart TV with the widest search capabilities possible is desirable.