A Samsung 55 Led Smart TV is a really good Ultra HD Smart TV so lots choose to buy this 55 Inch Smart TV and especially with these cheap prices:
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- 4K Ultra HD HDR
- Catch-up TV & Streaming with Tizen
- Picture quality: 1600 PQI
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD
- Connectivity: HDMI x 3
- Clutter free with the clean cable solution and the one connect box
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the one remote control
- Combine to create a design that's beautiful from every angle
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile
- Discover easy access to all your content and connected devices from one place
- 4K Ultra HD Certified with HDR10+
- Catch-up TV & Streaming with Smart Hub
- Picture quality: 1900 PQI
- TV PLUS / Freesat HD
- HDMI 2.0a x 3
- This is an EU model supplied with a UK power lead.
- In the Smart Hub panel you have access to all functions and resources of the TV, such as applications, TV channels and a list of connected external devices.
- Connect your smartphone to the TV and relive yourself with your photos on the big screen. In addition, the Smart View application will allow you to control the TV with your phone.
- UHD Dimming technology divides the screen into blocks to optimize colour, sharpness, black and white levels to finally ensure perfect contrast.
- TV intelligente Samsung UE55MU9005 55" Ultra HD 4K LED USB x 3 HDR 1000 Wifi Courbe Argenté
- 3D TV-N
- Contrast Ratio-Mega Contrast
- Quantum Dot Display doesn't just raise the bar, it changes the game. TVs until now were not able to realistically display the world we see around us. SUHD with Quantum Dot display changes all that by expressing an exceptionally wide range of colours, over 1 billion - breathing life into each and every one of them and giving you perfect picture quality with the most true to life colours.
- HDR 1000 provides a far superior High Dynamic Range experience for striking brightness, exceptional shadow detail and vividly accurate colour.
- Enjoy striking levels of contrast even when watching TV in the brightest environments with Ultra Black Technology. Experience all the vibrant colour and detail of next generation Premium UHD without having to close the curtains or turn off the lights.
- UHD TV's remastering engine will step in to automatically analyze and remaster any non-SUHD content, improving the quality to the highest level possible. Enjoy images as close to what was intended by the filmmaker.
Last update on 2018-09-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A Samsung 55 Led Smart TV is a great Ultra HD Smart TV and one of the best 55 Inch Smart TVs that you can buy, buying a 55 Inch Smart TV is very popular choice as they are so good and the Samsung 55 Led Smart TV is one of the most popular choices. We are all about finding the cheap prices for the Samsung 55 Led Smart TV so see above for the cheapest deals.
The Samsung 55 Led Smart TV is a Great Ultra HD Smart TV
For some of you only two questions might pop-up: How will it look hanging from the wall of the living room and how much it costs. For the very naïve ones the only thing that would matter would be how big it is, but truly it would be a shame if you are oblivious to the most amazing televisions you can bag! But, since a smart TV will be a notably big investment on your part, you need to think about a lot of things before hitting the shops. If you don’t have any idea on what to look for when buying a smart TV, make sure you read on to avoid making costly mistakes.Picture quality matters. The two types of TV technology you need to get acquainted with are: LCD and OLED. You don’t want to end up with a smart TV that consumes a lot of electricity or a smart TV that has a limited number of applications. Since you always need to stay connected to the Internet, be sure to check if the smart TV has support for different modes of connection before you buy.
Regular TV: Fortunately, the smart TV innovation does not do away or even interfere with regular TV. One can separately access regular TV, even cable, and satellite separately within the smart TV.
A smart TV is connected to the Internet almost all the time, which means that it requires constant power supply. Before buying a smart TV, be sure to check the power consumption of the TV. You also need to realize that this is something that basically depends on the manufacturer of the TV. Some brands consume more power than others. You can get this information by checking out the power consumption in the specification document before buying the smart TV. Smart TVs do more than simply display images, they can improve your overall experience with televisions. Although an average size TV looks smaller in the stores, but that’s not your concern. Since your room size is not that big, so a small size smart TV is better. Hope these few paragraphs, capturing the information on smart T, have been helpful to some extent.
GUIDE TO DIFFERENT SMART TV SIZES AND WHEN ONE SHOULD BE CHOSEN
The sound quality is of immense importance. Look for the number of speakers the TV has and their configuration. TV’s providing forward firing speakers provide clear and unmuffled voice.
Internet Connectivity: Internet connectivity is an absolute must with smart TVS. Smart TVs will work with decent broadband, but 4K media and streaming access will require constant ultra-high speed internet of about 20mbps. You can, however, disconnect your internet and enjoy other offline in-built functions and downloaded content.High Dynamic Range (HDR) is the rage nowadays. The latest technology is capable of producing images that contain more brightness and contrast than normal TV’s. It supports wider color spectrum. While at the moment, there isn’t a deluge of 4K Ultra HD content available to stream from the Internet – it’s coming. There is some but it’s mainly from Netflix, Amazon Instant, M-GO, and a few others.
You can achieve this by visiting the website of two to three sellers, make sure you also checkout the features of the TV before taking your final decision. Some sellers might have a sales promo going on, you should also check to see if you can use the opportunity. Having the price information will give you opportunity to compare prices and better prepare your budget. If you don’t know anyone who has a smart TV, you can search online for websites that has cheap smart TVs for sale. Think of a smart TV like a smartphone with a large screen – and you can actually determine the size of the screen. It works like a smartphone because you can make use of applications such as YouTube, Facebook, etc. This simply means you have a bigger screen to do and read more fun stuff coming from all over the world.
An average size smart TV fits the pocket of most buyers, so definitely cost is a considerable factor here. Off course you could not risk the budget for an entire month or maybe even a couple of months over a single piece of TV. A smart TV is basically a TV that can do more than just display images, it can connect to the Internet just like a computer or a smart phone would. So what does this really mean to the average consumer? Well, it means you can stream live content from the Internet on your TV. Just like your computer, your smart TV can connect to the Internet to get many different content ranging from music, to news, sports, movies etc. the list is practically endless. Televisions these days support an array of connections such as HDMI’s, USB port and Multimedia. USB ports are used both for playing multimedia stored on USB devices and recording from the TV tuners to an attached USB hard drive. Better choose one with three USB ports.We see this all the time on the internet from Netflix to Amazon to Youtube. Samsung also offers an 88-inch 4K model and even a 110-inch model. If you are in the market for a shiny and brand new smart TV, then, there’s good news that awaits you. Today, you can find more excellent options than ever before. However, the bad news is that trying to work your way through all those choices can take up too much of your precious time. So, to make things easier for you, here are some important things to keep in mind on how to buy a cheap smart TV.