A Samsung 55 Led Smart TV is a really good Ultra HD Smart TV so lots choose to buy this 55 Inch Smart TV and especially with these cheap prices:
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- 4K Ultra HD HDR
- Catch-up TV & Streaming with Tizen
- Picture quality: 1600 PQI
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD
- Connectivity: HDMI x 3
- Clutter free with the clean cable solution and the one connect box
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the one remote control
- Combine to create a design that's beautiful from every angle
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile
- Discover easy access to all your content and connected devices from one place
- 4K Ultra HD Certified with HDR10+
- Catch-up TV & Streaming with Smart Hub
- Picture quality: 1900 PQI
- TV PLUS / Freesat HD
- HDMI 2.0a x 3
- This is an EU model supplied with a UK power lead.
- In the Smart Hub panel you have access to all functions and resources of the TV, such as applications, TV channels and a list of connected external devices.
- Connect your smartphone to the TV and relive yourself with your photos on the big screen. In addition, the Smart View application will allow you to control the TV with your phone.
- UHD Dimming technology divides the screen into blocks to optimize colour, sharpness, black and white levels to finally ensure perfect contrast.
- TV intelligente Samsung UE55MU9005 55" Ultra HD 4K LED USB x 3 HDR 1000 Wifi Courbe Argenté
- 3D TV-N
- Contrast Ratio-Mega Contrast
- Quantum Dot Display doesn't just raise the bar, it changes the game. TVs until now were not able to realistically display the world we see around us. SUHD with Quantum Dot display changes all that by expressing an exceptionally wide range of colours, over 1 billion - breathing life into each and every one of them and giving you perfect picture quality with the most true to life colours.
- HDR 1000 provides a far superior High Dynamic Range experience for striking brightness, exceptional shadow detail and vividly accurate colour.
- Enjoy striking levels of contrast even when watching TV in the brightest environments with Ultra Black Technology. Experience all the vibrant colour and detail of next generation Premium UHD without having to close the curtains or turn off the lights.
- UHD TV's remastering engine will step in to automatically analyze and remaster any non-SUHD content, improving the quality to the highest level possible. Enjoy images as close to what was intended by the filmmaker.
Last update on 2018-09-08 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A Samsung 55 Led Smart TV is a great Ultra HD Smart TV and one of the best 55 Inch Smart TVs that you can buy, buying a 55 Inch Smart TV is very popular choice as they are so good and the Samsung 55 Led Smart TV is one of the most popular choices. We are all about finding the cheap prices for the Samsung 55 Led Smart TV so see above for the cheapest deals.
The Samsung 55 Led Smart TV is a Great Ultra HD Smart TV
Up scaling to a whole new level: With the introduction of 4K resolution, Smart TV section has clearly opened up doors for a huge competition amongst leading companies. Samsung isn’t that company to give up on competition; in fact it is the one that wants to lead the race. This year, Samsung launched TVs with 4K resolution at cheap and competitive prices. If you are a gamer, finding a Smart TV with sophisticated gaming capabilities as well as a lot of gaming apps will be a must for you.You don’t want to end up with a smart TV that consumes a lot of electricity or a smart TV that has a limited number of applications. Since you always need to stay connected to the Internet, be sure to check if the smart TV has support for different modes of connection before you buy. Most smart TV’s from all the different brands have almost identical features. It is totally the buyers’ choice as to which one they should go for. For us, the customers, the size has been and will continue to be a major aspect, while we are selecting a smart TV.
This will open the Web browser and On TV recommendations window.
Tizen is more advanced than a lot of Smart TV app interfaces and Tizen provides compatibility with some smartphones and tablets, which many of the other manufacturers don’t.
Regular TV: Fortunately, the smart TV innovation does not do away or even interfere with regular TV. One can separately access regular TV, even cable, and satellite separately within the smart TV.
Smart TV Searching
In the TV world, bigger is always better!! With a regular flat TV, a larger TV means better viewing distance and immersion. This means that more people, seated in a large room can comfortably watch that TV as opposed to a smaller one. Therefore always go for the biggest TV that your viewing distance and budget can accommodate. When a TV has more RAM, its performance will also be better. RAM is a vital part of a computer, and during the first few years that smart TVs hit the shelves, they used to have a very small amount of RAM. Sluggish and lagging apps were a problem, making the impractical to use unlike the traditional set-top boxes. TVs of today have improved as manufacturers have packed more RAM to the devices. Many TVs even ship with a minimum of 4GB but some can even go as high as 6 or 8GB. Versatile features: While most brands focus on selling their TVs based on just one or a couple of specific features, Samsung has always been determined to increment all of its features in the next version, which makes so versatile, and the customers can easily compare one model to the other.Samsung has committed to 4K, or Ultra HD resolution. You also can still find HD resolution televisions at a discount of about 25% to 40% to their 4K resolution units.
First off, petrol mowers tend to be larger and a tad on the heavy side, making them more difficult to transport and store. Aim the pointer at the “Start Web Browser” and press “Enter”. Booya! Internet access without having to grab another device.
Viewing distance and picture quality: One would assume that the closer you sit the TV, the picture appears distorted as was the case with old CRT TV. However, this is not the case with newer TV as they are designed to get rid of pixilation and picture distortion. However, do not sit too close to a TV, for obvious reasons, one being you risk damaging your eyes.
Look for a compatible app that works with your phone or tablet so you can display photos and other content from you, your family and friends on your Smart TV. When a TV has more RAM, its performance will also be better. RAM is a vital part of a computer, and during the first few years that smart TVs hit the shelves, they used to have a very small amount of RAM. Sluggish and lagging apps were a problem, making the impractical to use unlike the traditional set-top boxes. TVs of today have improved as manufacturers have packed more RAM to the devices. Many TVs even ship with a minimum of 4GB but some can even go as high as 6 or 8GB. You might be surprised to know that smart TVs usually rely on existing operating systems to run their platform. Right now, you can choose from five primary options, including Android TV, Roku, WebOS, Tizen OS, and Firefox OS. Each has its own sets of features, and it is up to you to decide which one you think will work best for your specific needs and requirements.Keep a check on the picture quality that you are getting in your budget. That’s one box that needs to be clicked, and it has to be a ‘Yes’. This can be a godsend when trying to search for your favorite show or channel. If you are a gamer, finding a Smart TV with sophisticated gaming capabilities as well as a lot of gaming apps will be a must for you.