The 55 Inch Ultra HD Smart TV is a great Smart Cheap TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- See the benefit of Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
- See impressive brightness and shadow detail that make every scene burst from the screen with High Dynamic Range.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- Discover easy access to all your content and connected devices from one place through Samsung's intuitive 2017 Smart Hub.
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- 4K Ultra HD HDR, Surround sound technology makes everything sound great
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My 5 - Streaming: Netflix, Netflix 4K, Now TV, Amazon Video, Amazon Video 4K - App store: LG App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube 4K
- Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component x 1 - Composite x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical audio x 1
- 4K Ultra HD HDR
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Connectivity: HDMI 2.0.b x 4
- Ultra HD (4K)
- 4x HDMI, 3x USB, 1x Scart
- Toshiba Smart Portal
- Internal WLAN
- USB Recording
- Perfect Black - Dive deeper into the darkness with LG OLED TV. Organic self emitting pixels achieve the deepest levels of black due to their unique ability to completely switch off - no light is emitted or passing through the pixel.
- Perfect Colour - Colour and contrast perfection. OLED pixels create an astonishingly accurate and wide colour range which is presented on the perfect black background only available from self emitting pixels.
- Dolby Vision - Dolby Vision transforms your TV viewing experience with astonishing brightness, contrast, and colour. With advanced image enhancement and scene by scene optimisation you will see there is more to the HDR story with Dolby Vision.
- Dolby Atmos Sound - The next step in audio immersion. A World first implementation specifically designed for LG OLED TVs, Dolby Atmos moves in three-dimensional space, allowing for a more realistic recreation of audio entertainment.
- Blade Slim - The television screen is bonded to a single metal sheet for a stunning, razor thin design. With an ultra slim and stylish finish this TV is unlike anything you have seen before.
- 4K Ultra HD
- Resolution: 3840 x 2160
- HDR 1000
- Smart TV
- Built-in WiFi
- 3D TV-N
- Contrast Ratio-Mega Contrast
- The Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution is 4 times greater than Full HD. Never miss a single detail, be part of the action!
- Design: An ultra-thin body (9.9 mm) and ultra-thin frame (5 mm), gives full space to the image and will blend perfectly into your interior.
- HDR PRO: unrivalled blacks, higher contrast and vivid colours - including HDR10 and HLG
- Wide Colour Gamut combined with a 10 Bit Panel: Reproduces 30% purer and richer colours than traditional LED screens. Providing Cinema quality colours at home.
- TCL SMART: Includes Netflix, Youtube and Freeview Play: Freeview Play provides 7 Day Catch Up through your programme guide and On Demand apps such as BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, UKTV Play through your existing TV aerial and home WIFI connection.
So you can see that there are low prices for the 55 Inch Ultra HD Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant Smart Cheap TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Most people are discouraged from buying smart TVs because of the high cost of getting this TV sets. For half the price, you can buy an ordinary flat screen TV. This brings the need for finding cheap smart TVs. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. Did your dog eat your Samsung Smart TV remote? No problem dude!
Compare brands and sellers
Just like buying any other product out there, you can get a lot of useful information when you simply ask around. You can do this by asking friends or neighbors who are already using a smart TV, ask them how much they got it; this will help you know if you can afford exactly what they have or need something cheaper. It may not sound as appealing at first, because obviously anything that is second hand will not work as well as a brand new unit, but if you are aware of a place where you can find dealers who are willing to sell TVs they own and are using, do try it out.
There are many different brands of smart TVs, so when looking for a cheap smart TV to buy, you can leverage on this by comparing different brands and sellers. When you compare prices from multiple sellers, you can easily choose the lowest of them all. When you are getting a great smart TV, it is not a bad deal to actually give up what you have right now in exchange. Even if your TV can lower the cost by 30% or so, it is there for the taking, so do not try to preserve it all and burden yourself.
Whatever it’s called – “flinging”, “casting” etc - the ability to send content from your smartphone or tablet is an important feature to have in a Smart TV. All the video content and other voice and text content require a good internet connection to work seamlessly, so be sure to get a good broadband internet access for your smart TV. You also need to have a wireless keyboard, if you wish to make the best use of your smart TV by also using it as a computer every once in a while.
Should you Buy a 55 Inch Ultra HD Smart TV?
This will open the Web browser and On TV recommendations window. An essential when looking at a Smart TV is its options for streaming video services.Buying a smart TV has everything to do with the pixel density i.e. simply the quality of images. This is something that can be achieved by physically checking out the TV before purchase. You can also take the time to read the specification of the TV, which should have such information in most cases. If you have the time however, you can visit the showroom to see everything for yourself. Doing so will give you a clear picture about the image quality of the smart TV before you take your final decision.
Samsung is using the Tizen interface on its Smart TVs, offering tiles that scroll across the bottom of the screen. However, after all’s said and done, the petrol mower will deliver the finest cut.
Using a smart TV, you can watch video on demand, while still checking your emails, since you get notifications just like a computer. Using what is known as a widget gallery, which was first introduced by Samsung and Yahoo, smart TV users can have icons displayed over what they are watching. This basically means you can add other non-TV services to the mix. You can add your social media feeds, weather feeds, sports and other content you find useful. The catch involved is whether the online store is reliable to deliver the correct item, so you should be wise enough to never use pre-payment for purchasing online. Be sure to follow the social media pages and the websites of these suppliers so that you get to know when the next sale is coming and can save accordingly.Look for a compatible app that works with your phone or tablet so you can display photos and other content from you, your family and friends on your Smart TV.
An average size smart TV fits the pocket of most buyers, so definitely cost is a considerable factor here. Off course you could not risk the budget for an entire month or maybe even a couple of months over a single piece of TV. So the 55 Inch Ultra HD Smart TV is a great 55 Inch Smart TV Smart Cheap TV but there are also lots of other Smart Cheap TVs available so see our other pages for those other 55 Inch Smart TV smart TV’s. Samsung dominates because of larger screen options and more options at each screen size. Smart TVs, though expensive are steadily replacing their older still widely sold dumb cousins; and yes, they are called dumb TVs. All 4K TVs do come with an inbuilt smart platform, however, it is worth noting that one can simply experience a smart TV with a regular TV by hooking it up to an external media device such as a set-top box; which is a smart TVs function on a platform which works basically like a computer’s operating system and offers an interactive user interface and web/internet connectivity. Now that we are familiar with the basics, let’s jump to the guide:When a TV has more RAM, its performance will also be better. RAM is a vital part of a computer, and during the first few years that smart TVs hit the shelves, they used to have a very small amount of RAM. Sluggish and lagging apps were a problem, making the impractical to use unlike the traditional set-top boxes. TVs of today have improved as manufacturers have packed more RAM to the devices. Many TVs even ship with a minimum of 4GB but some can even go as high as 6 or 8GB. Samsung offers a wide range of screen sizes, giving you a ton of options to fit any budget.
To surprise the TV Salesman and to make the most of your money, go through these key factors one should consider before buying a Smart TV.
Updates: Smart TVs do get regular updates of their platform. As we have constantly mentioned, they function as PC. These updates keep the platform running smoothly and ensure they move with time. However, with time, especially over long periods, some platforms may be rendered obsolete as we have seen with various operating systems such as Windows Vista.There are many different brands of smart TVs, so when looking for a cheap smart TV to buy, you can leverage on this by comparing different brands and sellers. When you compare prices from multiple sellers, you can easily choose the lowest of them all.