The 55 Inch UHD Smart TV is a great UHD Smart TV and very popular too due to the very cheap prices:
- See the benefit of Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
- See impressive brightness and shadow detail that make every scene burst from the screen with High Dynamic Range.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- Discover easy access to all your content and connected devices from one place through Samsung's intuitive 2017 Smart Hub.
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- Ultra HD (4K)
- 4x HDMI, 3x USB, 1x Scart
- Toshiba Smart Portal
- Internal WLAN
- USB Recording
- 4K HDR - Immerse yourself in the brilliance of 4K HDRIncredible contrast, real-life colours and exceptional 4K detail. Get closer to reality, even with regular broadcasts and movies.
- 4K X-Reality PRO - Every detail re-imaginedEvery scene is analysed and improved thanks to an image database that addresses contrast, colour and detail, for a beautifully enhanced picture.
- Full Smart TV - Smart TV - More than just TVBrowse the web, watch your favourite YouTube clips and enjoy popular apps on the big screen
- Slim, Stylish Bezel - Hairline Finish StandA slim body and thin black bezel draw your focus into the picture, whilst a silver stand adds to the stylish design
- HDD Rec - Record your favourite TV showsProgramme your TV to record your favourite show, with the simple connection of a USB hard drive.
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- Perfect Black - Dive deeper into the darkness with LG OLED TV. Organic self emitting pixels achieve the deepest levels of black due to their unique ability to completely switch off - no light is emitted or passing through the pixel.
- Perfect Colour - Colour and contrast perfection. OLED pixels create an astonishingly accurate and wide colour range which is presented on the perfect black background only available from self emitting pixels.
- Dolby Vision - Dolby Vision transforms your TV viewing experience with astonishing brightness, contrast, and colour. With advanced image enhancement and scene by scene optimisation you will see there is more to the HDR story with Dolby Vision.
- Dolby Atmos Sound - The next step in audio immersion. A World first implementation specifically designed for LG OLED TVs, Dolby Atmos moves in three-dimensional space, allowing for a more realistic recreation of audio entertainment.
- Blade Slim - The television screen is bonded to a single metal sheet for a stunning, razor thin design. With an ultra slim and stylish finish this TV is unlike anything you have seen before.
- Perfect Picture featuring Ultra HD 4K - 3840 x 2160 Pixels for Ultra High Definition realism and quality
- Easy to use - Smart TV with Quad Core processor giving access to Freeview Play plus Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming services
- Amazing Sound with DBX Total Sonics, Enhanced effects with DBX Total Surround, and DBX Total Volume for perfect control
- Multiple connections for all your home entertainment products - 3 HDMI, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component,1 x Optical, 2 USB and a headphone socket .Dimensions (With Stand) (W X H X D) - 124.4 x 77.5 x 26.3 cm. Dimensions (Without Stand) (W X H X D) - 124.4 x 72.1 x 7.4 cm
- Great tuner selection with digital terrestrial, digital cable and digital satellite compatibility - DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S
- 4K Ultra HD HDR, Surround sound technology makes everything sound great
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My 5 - Streaming: Netflix, Netflix 4K, Now TV, Amazon Video, Amazon Video 4K - App store: LG App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube 4K
- Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component x 1 - Composite x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical audio x 1
- Multi HDR
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play
- Ultra Surround
- Crescent Stand
- Magic remote included in box with selected webOS TV models.
So you can see that there are low prices for the 55 Inch UHD Smart TV online so it’s a brilliant UHD Smart TV to buy as they are such good smart TVs and the prices are very cheap too. Think of a smart TV like a smartphone with a large screen – and you can actually determine the size of the screen. It works like a smartphone because you can make use of applications such as YouTube, Facebook, etc. This simply means you have a bigger screen to do and read more fun stuff coming from all over the world. Buying online saves money and is also so much easier as some of these smart TVs are very large and so it’s just easily the best option. The mind-boggling, heavily jargoned acronyms and features that are bombarded on you when you enter a TV store, leave you no option but to think it’s better to stick with what you have got.
Transferring Content from Devices To Your Smart TV
Buying a smart TV has everything to do with the pixel density i.e. simply the quality of images. This is something that can be achieved by physically checking out the TV before purchase. You can also take the time to read the specification of the TV, which should have such information in most cases. If you have the time however, you can visit the showroom to see everything for yourself. Doing so will give you a clear picture about the image quality of the smart TV before you take your final decision. The Samsung JU7100 series as an example, offers seven screen sizes, ranging from 40 to 85 inches.
All TVs that have built-in WiFi and do streaming services is technically a “Smart TV”. A smart TV is connected to the Internet almost all the time, which means that it requires constant power supply. Before buying a smart TV, be sure to check the power consumption of the TV. You also need to realize that this is something that basically depends on the manufacturer of the TV. Some brands consume more power than others. You can get this information by checking out the power consumption in the specification document before buying the smart TV. Smart TVs do more than simply display images, they can improve your overall experience with televisions.
Getting a Smart TV with the widest search capabilities possible is desirable. Prior to shopping for a smart TV, you might want to check the ports being used by your devices. For example, optical outputs and component inputs might be required for older devices. it is also ideal to have USB ports to quickly show videos or pictures from a flash drive.
Should you Buy a 55 Inch UHD Smart TV?
This is an oversimplification of the complexities and intricacies you have to bear in mind while buying Smart TV’s. However, it sums up the features to bear in mind when you buy a TV. Spend your money wisely and once you buy a TV set being mindful of the above features you will realize what a relic your previous one was! Samsung’s ability to manufacture Smart TVs with amazing picture quality allows it to maintain a significant space in the electronics business. It has launched TVs with some of the good to some of the most advanced features, and that’s what makes it the most popular brand for Smart TVs. The changes or upgrades have been incremental, while the quality continues to impress most customers.At the end of the day, you will always hear people saying that they wish they bought a bigger TV and not the opposite. Don’t be one of those people. Go through the guides of TV sizes and consider the factors mentioned above and buy the biggest TV for better amusement that fits your needs and brings new joys, once all factors are considered.
A smoking fast interface that lets you do what you want to do almost like it knows you want to do it is a must. When shopping for a cheap smart TV, you need to consider whether it will support the streaming services you are planning to use. There are manufacturers that support only specific streaming services. As for streaming the shows, the only thing you will need to use is the remote for navigating to the primary app screen. Select the app, enter once your user details, and you can already start streaming. You will also need to connect the TV first to your wireless network.
Samsung has committed to 4K, or Ultra HD resolution. You also can still find HD resolution televisions at a discount of about 25% to 40% to their 4K resolution units. Let’s break down the viewing distance. For a 1080p HD TV, the minimum viewing distance regarding picture clarity and pixilation is 1.5-2.5 the TV size. In the same regard, a 4K TV due to its hyper-clarity, one is urged to sit closer to see all the extra detail that you normally wouldn’t see on a regular TV. That is their intended purpose. One can sit closer to A 4K TV with the minimum viewing distance being 1-1.5.The sound quality is of immense importance. Look for the number of speakers the TV has and their configuration. TV’s providing forward firing speakers provide clear and unmuffled voice.
You can achieve this by visiting the website of two to three sellers, make sure you also checkout the features of the TV before taking your final decision. Some sellers might have a sales promo going on, you should also check to see if you can use the opportunity. So the 55 Inch UHD Smart TV is a great 55 Inch Smart TV UHD Smart TV but there are also lots of other UHD Smart TVs available so see our other pages for those other 55 Inch Smart TV smart TV’s. OLED systems make use of self-emitting pixels which enables each pixel to generate its own light without the assistance of its neighbor. The superior contrast and light precision enables wider viewing angles. While using your Smart TV for music might not be top on your list of features when considering a Smart TV, but if the set you are looking at has it you will be surprised at how you will get hooked to listening to music on it.Just like buying any other product out there, you can get a lot of useful information when you simply ask around. You can do this by asking friends or neighbors who are already using a smart TV, ask them how much they got it; this will help you know if you can afford exactly what they have or need something cheaper. But, since a smart TV will be a notably big investment on your part, you need to think about a lot of things before hitting the shops. If you don’t have any idea on what to look for when buying a smart TV, make sure you read on to avoid making costly mistakes.
You might be surprised to know that smart TVs usually rely on existing operating systems to run their platform. Right now, you can choose from five primary options, including Android TV, Roku, WebOS, Tizen OS, and Firefox OS. Each has its own sets of features, and it is up to you to decide which one you think will work best for your specific needs and requirements.
Regular TV: Fortunately, the smart TV innovation does not do away or even interfere with regular TV. One can separately access regular TV, even cable, and satellite separately within the smart TV.Samsung also offers an 88-inch 4K model and even a 110-inch model.