A 55 Inch TV 4k Smart is a really good Smart TV so lots choose to buy this 55 Inch Smart TV and especially with these cheap prices:
- Curved Screen, to immerse yourself in the action
- Ultra HD certified for true 4K colour and clarity
- Hidden cables for a clutter free and stylish cable management solution
- Discover easy access to all your content and connected devices from one place through Samsung's intuitive 2018 Smart Hub.
- Impressive brightness, shadow detail and authentic colour through the combination of Dynamic Crystal Colour and HDR 10+.
- Hisense 55inch 4K TV featuring HDR (High Dynamic Range), HLG (Hybrid Log Gamma) and a Quad Core processor for high speed Smart TV: 2017/18 New Range
- Perfect Picture featuring Ultra HD 4K - 3840 x 2160 Pixels for Ultra High Definition realism and quality
- Easy to use - Smart TV with Quad Core processor giving access to Freeview Play plus Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming services
- Ultra Motion Plus: perfect for sports and game lovers as each fast movement appears more smooth with 120Hz Panel and Sports Mode
- The bezel-less and super slim design together with the pure metal elevate quality of the single-stand TV set
- IPS 4K display; the latest ultra HD innovation is built into a distinct IPS 4K panel meaning your entertainment is viewable from any angle
- ThinQ AI; an intelligent television that brings convenience to your home: ThinQ AI TV can listen, think and give answers to your questions
- 4K active HDR; this HDR technology can adapt to a variety of HDR formats and provides scene by scene image mastering, delivering pinpoint picture reproduction: Active HDR is better HDR
- Ultra surround; this sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ultra surround effect
- True colour accuracy; allows viewers to see vivid, rich and life-like colour on TV screens
- Ambilight three sided makes your viewing experience more immersive by emitting a wide glow from your TV screen onto the wall; colour and excitement move beyond the screen
- Ultra HD has 4X the resolution of standard Full HD; this gives sharper, crisper, more detailed images and with HDR Plus enjoy improved colour and contrast
- P5 perfect picture engine optimises sharpness, colour, contrast and motion
- Android TV with Google Assistant, Google Play store and Chromecast built in
- Please note, ITV Hub, ALL 4 and MY5 UK catch-up apps are not available on Philips Android TV
- Organic self emitting pixels achieve the deepest levels of black due to their distinctive ability to completely switch off - no light is emitted or passing through the pixel
- OLED pixels create an astonishingly accurate and wide colour range which is presented on the ideal black background only available from self emitting pixels
- LG TV can recognise major High Dynamic Range formats such as HLG, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Technicolor
- Dolby Atmos lifts your surround sound to new heights using an object based sound output to create impactful and immersive sound
- Stand your UHD TV on this innovative and crescent stand, the sweeping minimalist lines do not interfere with your viewing and look amazing in any room
- 4K Ultra HD Resolution - Get the most out of what you watch
- HDR streaming and gaming - Uncover new depth and detail
- MotionflowXR - Perfect for high-octane sports and action scenes
- Smart TV featuring Netflix, BBC iPlayer, Amazon Instant Video, YouTube, ITV Hub and All4
- Designed for Life with plenty of connection options and cable management built into the stand
- The Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution is 4 times greater than Full HD. Never miss a single detail, be part of the action!
- Design: An ultra-thin body (9.9 mm) and ultra-thin frame (5 mm), gives full space to the image and will blend perfectly into your interior.
- HDR PRO: unrivalled blacks, higher contrast and vivid colours - including HDR10 and HLG
- Wide Colour Gamut combined with a 10 Bit Panel: Reproduces 30% purer and richer colours than traditional LED screens. Providing Cinema quality colours at home.
- TCL SMART: Includes Netflix, Youtube and Freeview Play: Freeview Play provides 7 Day Catch Up through your programme guide and On Demand apps such as BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, UKTV Play through your existing TV aerial and home WIFI connection.
- This Sharp LED 4K UHD TV can be connected to an array of devices using the 3 x HDMI 2.0, SCART, 2 x USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Component, Composite and Digital Optical Audio ports. It can be used on a table top/stand/TV unit or wall mounted.
- Sharps latest Ace Pro Ultra picture engine is matched with superb Harmon Kardon sound technology and the HDR creates a greater dynamic range of luminosity than possible with a standard image; for a true-to-life picture.
- With the smart capability of Sharp you can access a range of apps, such as Netflix, YouTube and BBC Iplayer, direct to your TV. Screen share with your smart device using Miracast.
- A compact unit with a multitude of features such as DTS TruSurround, Freeview HD and PVR recording, the LC-55UI7352K is ideal for use in the Bedroom or Lounge.
- The slim, lightweight design is ideal for wall mounting and also comes with an easy fit stand. The built-in Freeview HD tuner means less wires and less boxes.
- 4K Ultra HD HDR, Surround sound technology makes everything sound great
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My 5 - Streaming: Netflix, Netflix 4K, Now TV, Amazon Video, Amazon Video 4K - App store: LG App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube 4K
- Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component x 1 - Composite x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical audio x 1
Last update on 2018-09-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A 55 Inch TV 4k Smart is a great Smart TV and one of the best 55 Inch Smart TVs that you can buy, buying a 55 Inch Smart TV is very popular choice as they are so good and the 55 Inch TV 4k Smart is one of the most popular choices. We are all about finding the cheap prices for the 55 Inch TV 4k Smart so see above for the cheapest deals.
The 55 Inch TV 4k Smart is a Great Smart TV
Superior Build Quality: This is and has been the only drawback in Smart TVs on offer from Samsung, as they use plastic in many parts of the TV. The quality of the product is such that it starts coming out after a few months of usage, clearly an area where Samsung has to work upon. However, this is a common flaw among Smart TVs from other manufacturers as well, so we can overlook and complete our purchase with much ease. Samsung is using the Tizen interface on its Smart TVs, offering tiles that scroll across the bottom of the screen.Samsung also offers an 88-inch 4K model and even a 110-inch model.
Picture quality: Yes and No. The smart TV feature does not improve picture quality, however, since smart TVs are inbuilt in the latest 4K OLED TV sets, then they typically have a crisp picture!
Having a fast Internet connection gives you even more movies and TV shows to stream than you’ll ever have time to watch—but the caveat here is that you can only stream them if your Smart TV has an app(s) that supports the online service(s) you want to use.
You might be surprised to know that smart TVs usually rely on existing operating systems to run their platform. Right now, you can choose from five primary options, including Android TV, Roku, WebOS, Tizen OS, and Firefox OS. Each has its own sets of features, and it is up to you to decide which one you think will work best for your specific needs and requirements.
Other services: It is essential to remember that a smart TV is intended to function as a computer, therefore, other than its advancements TV-wise, it should accompany other products and services. One should know what else they would like their TV to do, be it gaming, graphic design and the like. Different platforms and brands offer a wide array of services, and one should go through them before settling or one.
Built-in Smart TV Recommendation Engine
Go for ‘8 bits per channel’ or more with an emphasis on per channel. This will produce photo-realistic images that are pleasant to the human eye. Go to the store if you are not buying online, spend some time with a sales representative and ask questions about the smart TV, they can even walk you through how the TV works. They should be able to show you the applications that are running on the smart TV and also let you know if you can customize or install new apps on the TV. The Samsung JU7100 series as an example, offers seven screen sizes, ranging from 40 to 85 inches.Having a fast Internet connection gives you even more movies and TV shows to stream than you’ll ever have time to watch—but the caveat here is that you can only stream them if your Smart TV has an app(s) that supports the online service(s) you want to use.
Televisions these days support an array of connections such as HDMI’s, USB port and Multimedia. USB ports are used both for playing multimedia stored on USB devices and recording from the TV tuners to an attached USB hard drive. Better choose one with three USB ports. The Samsung JU7100 series as an example, offers seven screen sizes, ranging from 40 to 85 inches. First off, petrol mowers tend to be larger and a tad on the heavy side, making them more difficult to transport and store.
Here’s the deal - your Smart TV has to be compatible with that specific service. Not all TVs are, nor are all the services are compatible with all TVs. Of course more advanced media players and servers allow you to organize, categorize, and convert your content. A simple DLNA-compliant media player can provide access to all of your digital media located on a network-attached storage device or computer on your home network.You can use it to control the television. Simply hold down the “Voice” button and speak normally. The TV’s would not just stop entering into the market with more exciting features, so there is and never will be a point where we could say that this is the right Smart TV to go for. However, these basic ideas must always prove handy. Good luck on your next purchase. The mind-boggling, heavily jargoned acronyms and features that are bombarded on you when you enter a TV store, leave you no option but to think it’s better to stick with what you have got.