See below for the very best deals on 55 Inch Smart TVs that we could find online:
- Smart View
- Smart hub
- Samsung TV Plus
- UHD 4K
- Multi HDR
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview Play
- Ultra Surround
- Crescent Stand
- Magic remote included in box with selected webOS TV models.
- 4K Ultra HD HDR, Surround sound technology makes everything sound great
- Catch-up & 4K Streaming with webOS
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD with Freeview Play
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, My 5 - Streaming: Netflix, Netflix 4K, Now TV, Amazon Video, Amazon Video 4K - App store: LG App Store - Custom homepage - Full internet browser - Social media: YouTube, YouTube 4K
- Built-in WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, HDMI 2.0b x 3 - Component x 1 - Composite x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, Optical audio x 1
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - a depth of detail; Ultra HD 4K resolution is four times that of full HD producing brilliant clarity and vivid details that amaze, even when viewed up close; this level of detail is well suited to the life like colour of IPS 4K display; the resulting images will redefine your viewing experience.
- Multi HDR - television from the future; enhanced Formatting technology enables LG TV to output both HLG and HDR 10 high dynamic range formats; get the HDR experience, from a wider choice of sources
- Ultra surround sound - television deserves flawless audio; this Sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ULTRA surround effect; your senses are surrounded by audio from all angles.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required
- Two pole stand - stand your television on this two pole swallow stand; this sturdy construction lifts the design of your TV and provides secure placement in any room
- Ultra HD Resolution
- Smart TV
- UHD Dimming
- Curved Design
- 4K Ultra HD HDR
- Catch-up TV & Streaming with Tizen
- Picture quality: 1600 PQI
- Tuner: Freeview HD & Freesat HD
- Connectivity: HDMI x 3
- Discover a wider colour range that feels so real with our Certified Ultra HD Active Crystal Colour technology. See the beautiful shades of a sunset or the rich tones of the latest action movie.
- See impressive brightness, shadow detail and authentic colour. Watch as every scene bursts from the screen through the combination of Active Crystal Colour and High Dynamic Range.
- Experience Certified Ultra HD for true colour and clarity.
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the One Remote Control.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- 4K HDR - Immerse yourself in the brilliance of 4K HDRIncredible contrast, real-life colours and exceptional 4K detail. Get closer to reality, even with regular broadcasts and movies.
- 4K X-Reality PRO - Every detail re-imaginedEvery scene is analysed and improved thanks to an image database that addresses contrast, colour and detail, for a beautifully enhanced picture.
- Full Smart TV - Smart TV - More than just TVBrowse the web, watch your favourite YouTube clips and enjoy popular apps on the big screen
- Slim, Stylish Bezel - Hairline Finish StandA slim body and thin black bezel draw your focus into the picture, whilst a silver stand adds to the stylish design. Open baffle speaker. Usb drive format support is fat16, fat32, ntfs
- HDD Rec - Record your favourite TV showsProgramme your TV to record your favourite show, with the simple connection of a USB hard drive.
- IPS 4K Nano Cell Display - Genuine LED innovation. IPS 4K Nano Cell technology allows for consistent pixel placement one nanometre apart, creating uniform colour volume and outstanding picture quality, even at off centre angles.
- Multi HDR with Dolby Vision - Television from the future. Advanced formatting technology enables LG TV to output all recognised High Dynamic Range algorithms, such as HLG, HDR 10, Dolby Vision and Technicolor. Get the HDR experience, no matter what entertainment you're enjoying.
- Power Supply (Voltage, Hz) 100~240 Vac 50-60Hertz ; Standby Power Consumption : 0.5Watts
- Premium Crescent stand - A sweeping sensation. A semicircular stand provides a stylish and secure base for this television.
- Smart TV webOS with Freeview play; enjoy your favourite channels and catch up TV services with no monthly cost; the smart way of watching live TV and on demand services, with no additional devices required.
- Ultra HD 4K resolution - Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- Dolby Audio - Experience the kind of audio that you would normally expect to hear in a movie theatre. Enjoy authentic-sounding dialogue and hear more of the on-screen action thanks to Dolby AudioTM.
- Toshiba Smart Portal - A whole new world of entertainment awaits you on your Toshiba big screen TV and it's all just one click away. Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With NetflixⓇ and YouTubeTM, you will find plenty of 4K content.
- Screen Share & Social TV - Share your most precious memories. Display photos from your smartphone or tablet on your big screen Toshiba TV. Get social! Check and update your social media accounts while you watch TV.
- Eco Friendly Mode - A contribution from us to help reduce your carbon footprint. Achieve thirty per cent more energy efficiency with Eco Mode. USB Recording
So a 55 Inch Smart TV is a great choice of Smart HD TV and with these cheap prices you can save a lot of money. Samsung offers a wide range of screen sizes, giving you a ton of options to fit any budget. The prices online are so much cheaper than on the high street as online shops have such lower costs so you can find a cheap 55 Inch Smart TV very easily. It may not sound as appealing at first, because obviously anything that is second hand will not work as well as a brand new unit, but if you are aware of a place where you can find dealers who are willing to sell TVs they own and are using, do try it out.
So how do you hook up your smart TV to the Internet to enjoy all the good stuff? First of all, you need a very fast internet connectivity, since your smart TV will be constantly connected to the Internet. While buying a TV, you will definitely need consent from your family members as well, and do not be a fool to ask why? Probably the best example to better put this sentence is that your mistress has a reputation to maintain among her society friends, and your kids want to enjoy those thrilling video game encounters on a big screen.
Times have changed and TVs don’t have to be some “dumb” display units anymore. Although the technology behind smart TVs has been around for more than a decade now, there are individuals who are still yet to appreciate smart TVs, probably due to the fact that they don’t understand the technology or have never had the opportunity to use one. But, since a smart TV will be a notably big investment on your part, you need to think about a lot of things before hitting the shops. If you don’t have any idea on what to look for when buying a smart TV, make sure you read on to avoid making costly mistakes. Scientific testing done by Consumer Reports is the bench mark to determine the best image quality of large screen televisions.Times have changed and TVs don’t have to be some “dumb” display units anymore. Although the technology behind smart TVs has been around for more than a decade now, there are individuals who are still yet to appreciate smart TVs, probably due to the fact that they don’t understand the technology or have never had the opportunity to use one.
Why Buy a 55 Inch Smart TV?
Technology is not static – it’s constantly evolving. You should look for a Smart TC that has access to an app store that offers a wide variety of applications so it can keep up to date with new services and features as time goes on by downloading new and updated apps. The TV’s would not just stop entering into the market with more exciting features, so there is and never will be a point where we could say that this is the right Smart TV to go for. However, these basic ideas must always prove handy. Good luck on your next purchase.
Most people are discouraged from buying smart TVs because of the high cost of getting this TV sets. For half the price, you can buy an ordinary flat screen TV. This brings the need for finding cheap smart TVs. Most smart TV’s from all the different brands have almost identical features. It is totally the buyers’ choice as to which one they should go for. For us, the customers, the size has been and will continue to be a major aspect, while we are selecting a smart TV. When a TV has more RAM, its performance will also be better. RAM is a vital part of a computer, and during the first few years that smart TVs hit the shelves, they used to have a very small amount of RAM. Sluggish and lagging apps were a problem, making the impractical to use unlike the traditional set-top boxes. TVs of today have improved as manufacturers have packed more RAM to the devices. Many TVs even ship with a minimum of 4GB but some can even go as high as 6 or 8GB. You can use it to control the television. Simply hold down the “Voice” button and speak normally.
Sight: One important thing to consider is your sight. Buy a TV with your sight in mind. If you are short sighted, buy a medium sized 4K TV that lets you sit close to it. If you are long-sighted, buy a TV with a large allowance of viewing distance.
You want access to such services as Netflix, Amazon Prime Instant, Vudu, Hulu Plus, Crackle, or even Funny or Die.
Sight: One important thing to consider is your sight. Buy a TV with your sight in mind. If you are short sighted, buy a medium sized 4K TV that lets you sit close to it. If you are long-sighted, buy a TV with a large allowance of viewing distance.Furthermore, the smell of petrol can, for many, be somewhat nauseous. You also have to be careful not to cause spillage especially when transporting.
This prevents you from being endlessly irritated by how sluggish your Smart TV is. Scientific testing done by Consumer Reports is the bench mark to determine the best image quality of large screen televisions. All the video content and other voice and text content require a good internet connection to work seamlessly, so be sure to get a good broadband internet access for your smart TV. You also need to have a wireless keyboard, if you wish to make the best use of your smart TV by also using it as a computer every once in a while.
For some of you only two questions might pop-up: How will it look hanging from the wall of the living room and how much it costs. For the very naïve ones the only thing that would matter would be how big it is, but truly it would be a shame if you are oblivious to the most amazing televisions you can bag! So the 55 Inch Smart TV is a great Smart HD TV and there are lots of different kinds so see those specific models below:
- The Cheapest 55 Inch Led Smart TV Deals Online
- The Cheapest 55 Inch Smart TV Deals Online
- The Cheapest 55 Inch Smart TV Curved Deals Online
- The Cheapest 55 Inch Smart TV Sale Deals Online
- The Cheapest 55 Inch UHD Smart TV Deals Online
- The Cheapest 55 Inch Ultra HD Smart TV Deals Online
- The Cheapest 55 Led Smart TV Deals Online
- The Cheapest 55 Smart TV Deals Online
- The Cheapest 55 Ultra HD Smart TV Deals Online
- The Cheapest Smart 55 Inch TV Deals Online
- The Cheapest Smart TV 55 Deals Online
- The Cheapest Smart TV 55 Inch Deals Online