A Smart TV 50 Inch 4k is a really good Smart UHD TV so lots choose to buy this 50 Inch Smart TV and especially with these cheap prices:
- Perfect Picture featuring Ultra HD 4K - 3840 x 2160 Pixels for Ultra High Definition realism and quality
- Easy to use - Smart TV with Quad Core processor giving access to Freeview Play plus Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming services
- Amazing Sound with DBX Total Sonics, Enhanced effects with DBX Total Surround, and DBX Total Volume for perfect control
- Multiple connections for all your home entertainment products - 3 HDMI, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component,1 x Optical, 2 USB and a headphone socket .
- Great tuner selection with digital terrestrial, digital cable and digital satellite compatibility - DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S
- 4K active HDR; this enhanced HDR technology can adapt to a variety of HDR formats and provides scene by scene image mastering, delivering pinpoint picture reproduction: Active HDR is better HDR
- ThinQ AI; an intelligent television that brings convenience to your home: ThinQ AI TV can listen, think and give answers to your questions
- Ultra surround; this sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ultra surround effect
- True colour accuracy; allows viewers to see vivid, rich and life-like colour on TV screens
- Stand dimensions (width x depth) - 993 x 230.8 mm and vesa dimensions - 200 x 200 mm
- super slim design by blaupunkt a trusted quality to enhance your living room
- latest model just launched in black with slim black frame and matching feet ,
- smart hub wifi enabled bbc iplayer and many more top apps
- freeview HD wall mountable
- super sharp crystal clear picture and intelligent sound HAVING THE NEW IMPROVED JBL SPEAKERS
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Enjoy crisp and clear Full HD picture quality with vibrant images, delivered through Wide Colour Enhancer technology
- Immerse yourself in the action, feel as if you're at the heart of every moment, with a curved screen that surrounds you with a world-class viewing experience.
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the One Remote Control.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- Discover easy access to all your content and connected devices from one place through Samsung's intuitive 2017 Smart Hub.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified with Dolby Vision with Resolution: 3840 x 2160, Freeview HD with Freeview Play
- Built-in WiFi, Toshiba Smart Centre, HDR game mode, Smartphone app, Supports High-Resolution Audio, DTS Trusurround HD, Bluetooth, 7-day EPG and 7-day catch up with Freeview Play
- HDMI 2.0 x 3 - SVGA x 1 - Component input x 1 - Composite input x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, 3.5 mm jack x 1 - Optical x 1, Sleep timer - Parental lock
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, UKTV Play - Streaming: Netflix 4K - Full internet browser - Social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube - Gaming apps
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- The Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution is 4 times greater than Full HD. Never miss a single detail, be part of the action!
- Design: An ultra-thin body (9.9 mm) and ultra-thin frame (5 mm), gives full space to the image and will blend perfectly into your interior.
- HDR PRO: unrivalled blacks, higher contrast and vivid colours - including HDR10 and HLG
- Wide Colour Gamut combined with a 10 Bit Panel: Reproduces 30% purer and richer colours than traditional LED screens. Providing Cinema quality colours at home.
- TCL SMART: Includes Netflix, Youtube and Freeview Play: Freeview Play provides 7 Day Catch Up through your programme guide and On Demand apps such as BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, UKTV Play through your existing TV aerial and home WIFI connection.
- Ambilight three sided makes your viewing experience more immersive by emitting a wide glow from your TV screen onto the wall; colour and excitement move beyond the screen
- Ultra HD has 4X the resolution of standard Full HD; this gives sharper, crisper, more detailed images and with HDR Plus enjoy improved colour and contrast
- P5 perfect picture engine optimises sharpness, colour, contrast and motion
- Android TV with Google Assistant, Google Play store and Chromecast built in
- Please note, ITV Hub, ALL 4 and MY5 UK catch-up apps are not available on Philips Android TV
- Built-in Digital Freeview Channels
- Best Home entertainment
- A superb small screen TV packed with convenient features
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A Smart TV 50 Inch 4k is a great Smart UHD TV and one of the best 50 Inch Smart TVs that you can buy, buying a 50 Inch Smart TV is very popular choice as they are so good and the Smart TV 50 Inch 4k is one of the most popular choices. We are all about finding the cheap prices for the Smart TV 50 Inch 4k so see above for the cheapest deals.
The Smart TV 50 Inch 4k is a Great Smart UHD TV
While using your Smart TV for music might not be top on your list of features when considering a Smart TV, but if the set you are looking at has it you will be surprised at how you will get hooked to listening to music on it. Before getting excited with the user-facing features, you will need to spend a few minutes taking a look at what’s under the hood. Most of the time, it is the internal specs of the TV which goes a long way in determining the level of enjoyment you will be getting out of it. The RAM is important as it will store the program instructions you will use on a frequent basis.Yep Samsung smart TV’s remotes contain a microphone. The process is one of the specifications you have to check. A faster processor means your TV can also perform much better. You will see the perks of a fast processor every time you switch between apps or when you use TV-specific functions such as multi-screen. There has been a dramatic increase in the speed of processors. If you will be making a purchase, see to it that the model you are looking at is at least packed with a quad-core processor.
You can think of a smart TV as a smartphone, which can run applications. When buying a smart TV, it is important that you take the time to check out that kinds of applications the TV can run. Although most manufacturers have in-built applications that ship with a new Smart TV, you should check to see if they are exactly what you want and also if you will be able to customize or install new applications when you get the TV. You can do this by simply doing a window shopping.
Although your goal is to get a cheap smart TV, that doesn’t mean you should compromise on the quality of smart TV you are going to get. Smart TV has some important features that needs to be there regardless if it is cheap or not.
Internet Connectivity: Internet connectivity is an absolute must with smart TVS. Smart TVs will work with decent broadband, but 4K media and streaming access will require constant ultra-high speed internet of about 20mbps. You can, however, disconnect your internet and enjoy other offline in-built functions and downloaded content.
What is a Smart TV?
The last thing you need in a Smart TV is for it to take forever to switch from one app, function, or input to another. If you omit the flaws like build quality and a rather weak motion feature, Samsung proves to be a perfect Smart TV manufacturer that has products for both the customer with a lower budget and for the ones that can set the bar up high. As the competition keeps on growing by every passing season, the buyers are finding it easy to select the Smart TV from a trusted brand especially a brand like Samsung that uses exciting and new technologies each time a new product hits the market. It’s always fun to discover something new and interesting that you wouldn’t have known about through a recommendation.
Picture quality: Yes and No. The smart TV feature does not improve picture quality, however, since smart TVs are inbuilt in the latest 4K OLED TV sets, then they typically have a crisp picture!
Smart TVs come in a wide range of sizes from 20 inches to as large as 105 inches and possibly larger sizes upon request, can be custom made. However, do TV sizes really have any difference and effect? Here’s a guide to different TV sizes and what their effects are. For 1080p TVs: 40 inches has a viewing distance of 5-8.3 feet, 60 inches has a viewing distance of 7.5-12.5 feet and the large 85 inches works with a range of 10-17.7 feet. If you are a gamer, finding a Smart TV with sophisticated gaming capabilities as well as a lot of gaming apps will be a must for you.
Some international holidays sometimes make the hearts of retailers generous and they decide to sell electronics for prices lower than what they usually do. These are rare circumstances however, because the sale does not reach out to new items most of the times. When shopping for a cheap smart TV, you need to consider whether it will support the streaming services you are planning to use. There are manufacturers that support only specific streaming services. As for streaming the shows, the only thing you will need to use is the remote for navigating to the primary app screen. Select the app, enter once your user details, and you can already start streaming. You will also need to connect the TV first to your wireless network. This will open the Web browser and On TV recommendations window.Before getting excited with the user-facing features, you will need to spend a few minutes taking a look at what’s under the hood. Most of the time, it is the internal specs of the TV which goes a long way in determining the level of enjoyment you will be getting out of it. The RAM is important as it will store the program instructions you will use on a frequent basis. It may not sound as appealing at first, because obviously anything that is second hand will not work as well as a brand new unit, but if you are aware of a place where you can find dealers who are willing to sell TVs they own and are using, do try it out. Scientific testing done by Consumer Reports is the bench mark to determine the best image quality of large screen televisions.