A Smart TV 50 Inch 4k is a really good Smart UHD TV so lots choose to buy this 50 Inch Smart TV and especially with these cheap prices:
- Perfect Picture featuring Ultra HD 4K - 3840 x 2160 Pixels for Ultra High Definition realism and quality
- Easy to use - Smart TV with Quad Core processor giving access to Freeview Play plus Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming services
- Amazing Sound with DBX Total Sonics, Enhanced effects with DBX Total Surround, and DBX Total Volume for perfect control
- Multiple connections for all your home entertainment products - 3 HDMI, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component,1 x Optical, 2 USB and a headphone socket .
- Great tuner selection with digital terrestrial, digital cable and digital satellite compatibility - DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S
- 4K active HDR; this enhanced HDR technology can adapt to a variety of HDR formats and provides scene by scene image mastering, delivering pinpoint picture reproduction: Active HDR is better HDR
- ThinQ AI; an intelligent television that brings convenience to your home: ThinQ AI TV can listen, think and give answers to your questions
- Ultra surround; this sound technology creates seven virtual channels which produce the multi channel ultra surround effect
- True colour accuracy; allows viewers to see vivid, rich and life-like colour on TV screens
- Stand dimensions (width x depth) - 993 x 230.8 mm and vesa dimensions - 200 x 200 mm
- super slim design by blaupunkt a trusted quality to enhance your living room
- latest model just launched in black with slim black frame and matching feet ,
- smart hub wifi enabled bbc iplayer and many more top apps
- freeview HD wall mountable
- super sharp crystal clear picture and intelligent sound HAVING THE NEW IMPROVED JBL SPEAKERS
- Live and breathe the on-screen action with a Toshiba 4K UHD TV. Bringing you exhilarating life-like picture clarity, 4K UHD TVs display four times more detail than Full HD models.
- "Dolby Vision capable" - for scene-by-scene picture accuracy, Dolby Vision HDR transfers cutting-edge motion picture technology from movie theatres to the TV screen.
- Capture a wider spectrum of sound with integrated Onkyo speakers. Make every seat in the room the "sweet spot".
- Talk to Alexa via an Amazon Echo or Echo dot and control your TV with nothing but the sound of your voice
- Choose from Toshiba's huge range of music, video, TV and social media apps. With Netflix and YouTube, you will find plenty of 4K content
- Enjoy crisp and clear Full HD picture quality with vibrant images, delivered through Wide Colour Enhancer technology
- Immerse yourself in the action, feel as if you're at the heart of every moment, with a curved screen that surrounds you with a world-class viewing experience.
- Control all of your compatible devices and content with the One Remote Control.
- Easily browse content and control your TV from your mobile.*
- Discover easy access to all your content and connected devices from one place through Samsung's intuitive 2017 Smart Hub.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified with Dolby Vision with Resolution: 3840 x 2160, Freeview HD with Freeview Play
- Built-in WiFi, Toshiba Smart Centre, HDR game mode, Smartphone app, Supports High-Resolution Audio, DTS Trusurround HD, Bluetooth, 7-day EPG and 7-day catch up with Freeview Play
- HDMI 2.0 x 3 - SVGA x 1 - Component input x 1 - Composite input x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, 3.5 mm jack x 1 - Optical x 1, Sleep timer - Parental lock
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, UKTV Play - Streaming: Netflix 4K - Full internet browser - Social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube - Gaming apps
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- The Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution is 4 times greater than Full HD. Never miss a single detail, be part of the action!
- Design: An ultra-thin body (9.9 mm) and ultra-thin frame (5 mm), gives full space to the image and will blend perfectly into your interior.
- HDR PRO: unrivalled blacks, higher contrast and vivid colours - including HDR10 and HLG
- Wide Colour Gamut combined with a 10 Bit Panel: Reproduces 30% purer and richer colours than traditional LED screens. Providing Cinema quality colours at home.
- TCL SMART: Includes Netflix, Youtube and Freeview Play: Freeview Play provides 7 Day Catch Up through your programme guide and On Demand apps such as BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, UKTV Play through your existing TV aerial and home WIFI connection.
- Ambilight three sided makes your viewing experience more immersive by emitting a wide glow from your TV screen onto the wall; colour and excitement move beyond the screen
- Ultra HD has 4X the resolution of standard Full HD; this gives sharper, crisper, more detailed images and with HDR Plus enjoy improved colour and contrast
- P5 perfect picture engine optimises sharpness, colour, contrast and motion
- Android TV with Google Assistant, Google Play store and Chromecast built in
- Please note, ITV Hub, ALL 4 and MY5 UK catch-up apps are not available on Philips Android TV
- Built-in Digital Freeview Channels
- Best Home entertainment
- A superb small screen TV packed with convenient features
Last update on 2018-09-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A Smart TV 50 Inch 4k is a great Smart UHD TV and one of the best 50 Inch Smart TVs that you can buy, buying a 50 Inch Smart TV is very popular choice as they are so good and the Smart TV 50 Inch 4k is one of the most popular choices. We are all about finding the cheap prices for the Smart TV 50 Inch 4k so see above for the cheapest deals.
The Smart TV 50 Inch 4k is a Great Smart UHD TV
If you are tired of using your old TV and want to upgrade to a smart TV, you can find a cheap smart TV to replace your television. The next question anyone would ask is how do I get a cheap smart TV? Finding a cheap smart TV is easy, if you know how to go about it. Let’s take a look at few important points that can help you find a cheap smart TV. For 4k, since one is required to sit closer, the viewing distance for 40 inches is 3.3-5 feet, for 60 inches, 5.0-7.5 feet and the large 85 feet, 7-10 feet. However, for 4K TV, one can sit far away and not necessarily close to it.This is an oversimplification of the complexities and intricacies you have to bear in mind while buying Smart TV’s. However, it sums up the features to bear in mind when you buy a TV. Spend your money wisely and once you buy a TV set being mindful of the above features you will realize what a relic your previous one was! When you look at family pics on a 50+ inch screen it a much more interactive and pleasant experience.
Look for a compatible app that works with your phone or tablet so you can display photos and other content from you, your family and friends on your Smart TV.
Samsung dominates because of larger screen options and more options at each screen size. Up scaling to a whole new level: With the introduction of 4K resolution, Smart TV section has clearly opened up doors for a huge competition amongst leading companies. Samsung isn’t that company to give up on competition; in fact it is the one that wants to lead the race. This year, Samsung launched TVs with 4K resolution at cheap and competitive prices.
What to look for when buying a Smart TV
Let’s break down the viewing distance. For a 1080p HD TV, the minimum viewing distance regarding picture clarity and pixilation is 1.5-2.5 the TV size. In the same regard, a 4K TV due to its hyper-clarity, one is urged to sit closer to see all the extra detail that you normally wouldn’t see on a regular TV. That is their intended purpose. One can sit closer to A 4K TV with the minimum viewing distance being 1-1.5. If you are one of such people, then you should realize that times have changed and TVs can now do more than just sit there and display any image they get from a provider or some DVD player. Television sets are now “smart” more like computers, without the high end computation and other features. For someone coming from a world where every TV they have ever seen isn’t smart, you will be amazed by what a smart TV can do. To access the internet you simply press the Smart Hub button on your remote.Of the two OLED is popular and gives you the best picture quality. The only downside is that it can’t get as bright as LCD.
Where money is not a concern, the big brands come into the picture. Go for the one with the highest ratings and based on its popularity among the rich section of the society. Buying a smart TV has everything to do with the pixel density i.e. simply the quality of images. This is something that can be achieved by physically checking out the TV before purchase. You can also take the time to read the specification of the TV, which should have such information in most cases. If you have the time however, you can visit the showroom to see everything for yourself. Doing so will give you a clear picture about the image quality of the smart TV before you take your final decision. An average size smart TV fits the pocket of most buyers, so definitely cost is a considerable factor here. Off course you could not risk the budget for an entire month or maybe even a couple of months over a single piece of TV.
We see this all the time on the internet from Netflix to Amazon to Youtube. High Dynamic Range (HDR) is the rage nowadays. The latest technology is capable of producing images that contain more brightness and contrast than normal TV’s. It supports wider color spectrum. This is an oversimplification of the complexities and intricacies you have to bear in mind while buying Smart TV’s. However, it sums up the features to bear in mind when you buy a TV. Spend your money wisely and once you buy a TV set being mindful of the above features you will realize what a relic your previous one was!There are built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports to connect to the internet. So, if you are interested make sure you buy one which supports the features. Like streaming video services not all Smart TVs models and brands have apps for some of the most popular services, such as Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Samsung is using the Tizen interface on its Smart TVs, offering tiles that scroll across the bottom of the screen.