A 50 Inch Wifi Smart TV is a really good Smart HD TV so lots choose to buy this 50 Inch Smart TV and especially with these cheap prices:
- CRYSTAL CLEAR RESOLUTION - Vibrant and dynamic high definition HD (1024 x 768) resolution for premium picture quality
- MULTI PORTS - Includes Headphones x 1, TV (RF) x 1, PC audio in x 1, Scart x 1, HDMI x 3, USB x 1, VGA x 1, CI + HD x 1
- BUILT IN FREEVIEW - Access all your favourite Free-To Air-TV Channels with the in built Freeview
- PREMIUM AUDIO - 2 x 10W Dolby Digital Output for an optimised audio experience no matter what you are watching
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE - AKAI manufacture high quality products backed with a full 12 month warranty
- super slim design by blaupunkt a trusted quality to enhance your living room
- latest model just launched in black with slim black frame and matching feet ,
- smart hub wifi enabled bbc iplayer and many more top apps
- freeview HD wall mountable
- super sharp crystal clear picture and intelligent sound HAVING THE NEW IMPROVED JBL SPEAKERS
- LED TV Screen. 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution. Motion rate 60Hz. Viewing angle 176/176 degrees.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets. Composite socket. Optical connection. Built in Wi-Fi. Ethernet connection. DLNA compatibility. Smartphone remote.
- Features USB recording and video playback. HDR. Freeview Play digital tuner. Freeview Play (UK). Quad core processor. CI plus slot.Sleep timer. Parental controls.
- Smart TV. Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube. Internet browser.Dolby Digital Plus sound system. 2 x 7 watt RMS power output.
- Energy efficiency rating: A. Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified with Dolby Vision with Resolution: 3840 x 2160, Freeview HD with Freeview Play
- Built-in WiFi, Toshiba Smart Centre, HDR game mode, Smartphone app, Supports High-Resolution Audio, DTS Trusurround HD, Bluetooth, 7-day EPG and 7-day catch up with Freeview Play
- HDMI 2.0 x 3 - SVGA x 1 - Component input x 1 - Composite input x 1 - USB 2.0 x 2, 3.5 mm jack x 1 - Optical x 1, Sleep timer - Parental lock
- Catch up TV: BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My5, UKTV Play - Streaming: Netflix 4K - Full internet browser - Social media: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube - Gaming apps
- Energy Efficiency Class: A+
- Ultra HD has 4X the resolution of standard Full HD; this gives sharper, crisper, more detailed images and with HDR Plus enjoy improved colour and contrast
- Ambilight three sided for a truly immersive viewing experience
- The Philips Pixel Precise Ultra HD engine optimises picture quality to deliver smooth, fluid images with incredible detail and depth
- Smart TV with Freeview Play. Find programmes from BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play sitting alongside 70 TV channels and 15 HD channels
- All Philips TVs come with a two year warranty
- Perfect Picture featuring Ultra HD 4K - 3840 x 2160 Pixels for Ultra High Definition realism and quality
- Easy to use - Smart TV with Quad Core processor giving access to Freeview Play plus Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming services
- Amazing Sound with DBX Total Sonics, Enhanced effects with DBX Total Surround, and DBX Total Volume for perfect control
- Multiple connections for all your home entertainment products - 3 HDMI, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component,1 x Optical, 2 USB and a headphone socket .
- Great tuner selection with digital terrestrial, digital cable and digital satellite compatibility - DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S
- Built-in Digital Freeview Channels
- Best Home entertainment
- A superb small screen TV packed with convenient features
- The Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) resolution is 4 times greater than Full HD. Never miss a single detail, be part of the action!
- Design: An ultra-thin body (9.9 mm) and ultra-thin frame (5 mm), gives full space to the image and will blend perfectly into your interior.
- HDR PRO: unrivalled blacks, higher contrast and vivid colours - including HDR10 and HLG
- Wide Colour Gamut combined with a 10 Bit Panel: Reproduces 30% purer and richer colours than traditional LED screens. Providing Cinema quality colours at home.
- TCL SMART: Includes Netflix, Youtube and Freeview Play: Freeview Play provides 7 Day Catch Up through your programme guide and On Demand apps such as BBC iPlayer, the ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5, UKTV Play through your existing TV aerial and home WIFI connection.
- Brand: Akai
- Model: CTV5025
- LED screen: 49 " HD Ready
- Curved Display: 4000R
- Receiver Integrated: Digital HD DVB-T2
Last update on 2018-09-07 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A 50 Inch Wifi Smart TV is a great Smart HD TV and one of the best 50 Inch Smart TVs that you can buy, buying a 50 Inch Smart TV is very popular choice as they are so good and the 50 Inch Wifi Smart TV is one of the most popular choices. We are all about finding the cheap prices for the 50 Inch Wifi Smart TV so see above for the cheapest deals.
The 50 Inch Wifi Smart TV is a Great Smart HD TV
When you are getting a great smart TV, it is not a bad deal to actually give up what you have right now in exchange. Even if your TV can lower the cost by 30% or so, it is there for the taking, so do not try to preserve it all and burden yourself. A smart TV is connected to the Internet almost all the time, which means that it requires constant power supply. Before buying a smart TV, be sure to check the power consumption of the TV. You also need to realize that this is something that basically depends on the manufacturer of the TV. Some brands consume more power than others. You can get this information by checking out the power consumption in the specification document before buying the smart TV. Smart TVs do more than simply display images, they can improve your overall experience with televisions.The process is one of the specifications you have to check. A faster processor means your TV can also perform much better. You will see the perks of a fast processor every time you switch between apps or when you use TV-specific functions such as multi-screen. There has been a dramatic increase in the speed of processors. If you will be making a purchase, see to it that the model you are looking at is at least packed with a quad-core processor. Having the price information will give you opportunity to compare prices and better prepare your budget. If you don’t know anyone who has a smart TV, you can search online for websites that has cheap smart TVs for sale.
You are considering a new Smart TV but are confused as to what features you should have in the set to make the right purchase.
Using a smart TV, you can watch video on demand, while still checking your emails, since you get notifications just like a computer. Using what is known as a widget gallery, which was first introduced by Samsung and Yahoo, smart TV users can have icons displayed over what they are watching. This basically means you can add other non-TV services to the mix. You can add your social media feeds, weather feeds, sports and other content you find useful. If you hook up an accessory camera for your smart TV you can use hand gestures to change channels, browse the Smart Hub, and so much more.
What is a Smart TV?
Most smart TV’s from all the different brands have almost identical features. It is totally the buyers’ choice as to which one they should go for. For us, the customers, the size has been and will continue to be a major aspect, while we are selecting a smart TV. Go to the store if you are not buying online, spend some time with a sales representative and ask questions about the smart TV, they can even walk you through how the TV works. They should be able to show you the applications that are running on the smart TV and also let you know if you can customize or install new apps on the TV. TVs of the modern world are no longer just TVs. You probably have lots of peripheral devices you would like to plug in. From cable boxes, to DVD players, media streaming devices, gaming consoles, or even your laptop are just some of those you would like to hook up. For this reason, it is a must to pay attention to the available ports on the smart TV you are eyeing to buy. You would want to have an HDMI port for all devices, an SD card slot, USB slots for your flash sticks and similar multimedia devices, as well as composite and component connections for non-HD devices.In this article we address the common features you should look for and some “must-have” features when considering a Smart TV purchase.
However, no one buys a TV to sit close to it. The whole purpose of buying an Ultra clear large smart TV is for the theater effects they have to offer, and as previously mentioned, bigger is better. Here are some TV sizes and their viewing distances. Using a smart TV, you can watch video on demand, while still checking your emails, since you get notifications just like a computer. Using what is known as a widget gallery, which was first introduced by Samsung and Yahoo, smart TV users can have icons displayed over what they are watching. This basically means you can add other non-TV services to the mix. You can add your social media feeds, weather feeds, sports and other content you find useful. An average size smart TV fits the pocket of most buyers, so definitely cost is a considerable factor here. Off course you could not risk the budget for an entire month or maybe even a couple of months over a single piece of TV.
Prior to shopping for a smart TV, you might want to check the ports being used by your devices. For example, optical outputs and component inputs might be required for older devices. it is also ideal to have USB ports to quickly show videos or pictures from a flash drive. Samsung’s ability to manufacture Smart TVs with amazing picture quality allows it to maintain a significant space in the electronics business. It has launched TVs with some of the good to some of the most advanced features, and that’s what makes it the most popular brand for Smart TVs. The changes or upgrades have been incremental, while the quality continues to impress most customers. For 1080p TVs: 40 inches has a viewing distance of 5-8.3 feet, 60 inches has a viewing distance of 7.5-12.5 feet and the large 85 inches works with a range of 10-17.7 feet.Televisions these days support an array of connections such as HDMI’s, USB port and Multimedia. USB ports are used both for playing multimedia stored on USB devices and recording from the TV tuners to an attached USB hard drive. Better choose one with three USB ports. You are considering a new Smart TV but are confused as to what features you should have in the set to make the right purchase. These are just some of the things you need to check when you buy a smart TV.