A 50 Inch Smart 4k TV is a really good Smart HD TV so lots choose to buy this 50 Inch Smart TV and especially with these cheap prices:
- LED TV Screen, 4K Ultra HD, Screen size: 50 inches
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets, VGA input socket
- Optical connection, Ethernet connection, DLNA compatibility
- DTS sound system, Single core processor, Freeview Play digital tuner
- Sleep timer, Energy efficiency rating: A+
- Ambilight makes your viewing experience more immersive by emitting a wide glow from the 2 sides of your TV screen onto the wall. Colour and excitement move beyond the screen.
- Ultra HD has 4X the resolution of standard Full HD. This gives sharper, crisper, more detailed images, and with HDR Plus enjoy improved colour and contrast.
- Smart TV with Freeview Play. Combines catch-up, on-demand services and live television. Catch-up using BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, Demand 5 and UKTV Play
- 20w RMS sound output giving deep bass, clear dialogue and amazing accuracy.
- All Philips TVs come with a 2 year warranty
- Ultra HD resolution is 4 times greater than Full HD. Never miss a single detail, be part of the action!
- HDR10 and HLG: Deepest blacks, higher contrast and vivid colours. Covering 4K HDR Movies and TV broadcasts.
- Dolby Audio: Delivers rich, clear, powerful sound in your TV.
- SECURE WALL MOUNT: Sturdy mount safely secures TVs weighing up to 20 Kg and Max VESA 200x200.
- FIXED MOUNTING BRACKET HOLDS TV CLOSE TO WALL: Mount your TV nearly flush with the wall - only 2.3 cm away.
- Ultra HD 4K: Packing four times the number of pixels into the same screen sizes as traditional 1080p
- Smart TV: Instantly stream from BBC iPlayer, Netflix and YouTube
- Freeview HD: Get the preferable TV channels in high definition
- HDMI 2.0
- USB 3.0
- Perfect Picture featuring Ultra HD 4K - 3840 x 2160 Pixels for Ultra High Definition realism and quality
- Easy to use - Smart TV with Quad Core processor giving access to Freeview Play plus Netflix, YouTube and Amazon streaming services
- Amazing Sound with DBX Total Sonics, Enhanced effects with DBX Total Surround, and DBX Total Volume for perfect control
- Multiple connections for all your home entertainment products - 3 HDMI, 1 x Composite, 1 x Component,1 x Optical, 2 USB and a headphone socket .
- Great tuner selection with digital terrestrial, digital cable and digital satellite compatibility - DVB-T2/T/C/S2/S
- Multi HDR with Dolby vision - television from the future; enhanced formatting technology enables LG TV to output all recognised high dynamic range algorithms, such as HLG, HDR 10, Dolby vision and technicolour; get the HDR experience, no matter what entertainment you're enjoying
- Dolby vision - Dolby vision transforms your TV viewing experience with astonishing brightness, contrast and colour; with enhanced image enhancement and scene by scene optimisation you will see there is more to the HDR story with Dolby vision
- Ultra luminance - expand your contrast range with ultra luminance; enjoy brighter whites and darker blacks thanks to local dimming technology which lifts the bright scenes to new levels and the dark shadows to life
- Aluminium frame design - masterfully contemporary design; a high quality aluminium material is wrapped around your television providing a striking premium construction;. this sleek housing adds a touch of real class to any living room
- Magic remote - access a growing world of entertainment on your LG Smart TV with the intuitive magic remote using point, scroll, gesture or voice commands
- Level Adjust-Ment Swiveling 60 - 120 Degrees when Display-Range max 80cm / Wall-Distance min 70 - max 370mm / Tilt +12/-3 Degrees/ Loadable max 66lbs
- Tiltable Telescope Extension Rack Attaching Frame Wall-Mounted Ultra-Slim Wide-Screen Holder Riser Unit VESA Compliant Norms Standards Holes 200x200 300x300 400x200 400x300 400x400
- Installation Articulating Pivoting Proper Heightening Platform Place Device Diagonal Diameter 30" 32" 37" 40" 42" 43" 44" 45" 46" 47" 48" 49" 50" 51" 52" 55" 58" 59" 60" 64" 65"
- Fixing Cantilever,Sony,Samsung,LG,Panasonic,Toshiba,Philips,Sharp,Loewe,Orion,Acer,Vizio,Mitsubishi,Hisense,Sanyo,Hitachi,TCL,JVC,Micromax,Hyundai,Alba,Logik,Insignia,Pensonic,Coby,Pioneer,Haier,Westinghouse,Onida,Emerson,Seiki,Blaupunkt,Eternity
- Full-Motion Wall-Mount Plasma Smart-TV DVB-T2 SAT 4-K 1080p Full-HD High Load Capacity Durable Rotation Flat-Screen Work-Station Panel Office Pivot Lift Hi-Fi TV-Wall Living-Room Apartment Furniture Cine-Wall HD-MI Cable Tidy Duct Clips Channel
- 50" 4K Ultra HD widescreen LED TV
- Android Smart TV with built-in Wi-Fi (Download all of your favourite Android apps to the TV)
- Built in Freeview T2 HD channels
- ?3,840 x 2,160 screen resolution?
- USB 2.0 ? Play media files from other devices
- Enjoy pin sharp, stunningly realistic picture detail. This 4K Ultra HD set boasts four times the detail of a Full HD TV and the curved screen delivers a more immersive and natural experience.
- Full access to the Google Play Store. Enjoy a wealth of online entertainment with the built-in Android smart platform from popular smart apps like Netflix, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, YouTube, Kodi and so much more.
- Built-in Freeview HD tuner. Watch over 70 FREE TV and radio channels and enjoy your favourite BBC, ITV and Channel 4 programmes in glorious HD at no extra cost.
- 3 HDMI inputs and 4 USB ports. Connect up a Blu-ray player and game console with room to spare. The USB ports also allow you to share your stored music, movies and images on the big screen.
- Pause and record live TV. For added convenience, there's a USB recording setting. Simply connect a USB storage device into the back of the TV and find the programme you want to record using the on-screen guide.
Last update on 2018-10-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A 50 Inch Smart 4k TV is a great Smart HD TV and one of the best 50 Inch Smart TVs that you can buy, buying a 50 Inch Smart TV is very popular choice as they are so good and the 50 Inch Smart 4k TV is one of the most popular choices. We are all about finding the cheap prices for the 50 Inch Smart 4k TV so see above for the cheapest deals.
The 50 Inch Smart 4k TV is a Great Smart HD TV
For 4k, since one is required to sit closer, the viewing distance for 40 inches is 3.3-5 feet, for 60 inches, 5.0-7.5 feet and the large 85 feet, 7-10 feet. However, for 4K TV, one can sit far away and not necessarily close to it. Smart TVs come in a wide range of sizes from 20 inches to as large as 105 inches and possibly larger sizes upon request, can be custom made. However, do TV sizes really have any difference and effect? Here’s a guide to different TV sizes and what their effects are.Regardless of what you are buying you have a right to reserve your consumer authority and ensure that you get the best possible product in that given price range, and this guide helps you in determining the factors that will help you in buying the best cheap smart TV. Picture quality matters. The two types of TV technology you need to get acquainted with are: LCD and OLED.
Of the two OLED is popular and gives you the best picture quality. The only downside is that it can’t get as bright as LCD.
While using your Smart TV for music might not be top on your list of features when considering a Smart TV, but if the set you are looking at has it you will be surprised at how you will get hooked to listening to music on it. Go for ‘8 bits per channel’ or more with an emphasis on per channel. This will produce photo-realistic images that are pleasant to the human eye.
What to look for when buying a Smart TV
Where money is not a concern, the big brands come into the picture. Go for the one with the highest ratings and based on its popularity among the rich section of the society. Up scaling to a whole new level: With the introduction of 4K resolution, Smart TV section has clearly opened up doors for a huge competition amongst leading companies. Samsung isn’t that company to give up on competition; in fact it is the one that wants to lead the race. This year, Samsung launched TVs with 4K resolution at cheap and competitive prices. The Samsung JU7100 series as an example, offers seven screen sizes, ranging from 40 to 85 inches.TVs of the modern world are no longer just TVs. You probably have lots of peripheral devices you would like to plug in. From cable boxes, to DVD players, media streaming devices, gaming consoles, or even your laptop are just some of those you would like to hook up. For this reason, it is a must to pay attention to the available ports on the smart TV you are eyeing to buy. You would want to have an HDMI port for all devices, an SD card slot, USB slots for your flash sticks and similar multimedia devices, as well as composite and component connections for non-HD devices.
Where money is not a concern, the big brands come into the picture. Go for the one with the highest ratings and based on its popularity among the rich section of the society. Samsung dominates because of larger screen options and more options at each screen size. Think of a smart TV like a smartphone with a large screen – and you can actually determine the size of the screen. It works like a smartphone because you can make use of applications such as YouTube, Facebook, etc. This simply means you have a bigger screen to do and read more fun stuff coming from all over the world.
From there you point the remote at the middle of the screen and press the touchpad, activating the motion pointer. The process is one of the specifications you have to check. A faster processor means your TV can also perform much better. You will see the perks of a fast processor every time you switch between apps or when you use TV-specific functions such as multi-screen. There has been a dramatic increase in the speed of processors. If you will be making a purchase, see to it that the model you are looking at is at least packed with a quad-core processor.
Other services: It is essential to remember that a smart TV is intended to function as a computer, therefore, other than its advancements TV-wise, it should accompany other products and services. One should know what else they would like their TV to do, be it gaming, graphic design and the like. Different platforms and brands offer a wide array of services, and one should go through them before settling or one.Like streaming video services not all Smart TVs models and brands have apps for some of the most popular services, such as Pandora, Spotify, iHeartRadio, and TuneIn. Think of a smart TV like a smartphone with a large screen – and you can actually determine the size of the screen. It works like a smartphone because you can make use of applications such as YouTube, Facebook, etc. This simply means you have a bigger screen to do and read more fun stuff coming from all over the world. There are built-in Wi-Fi and Ethernet ports to connect to the internet. So, if you are interested make sure you buy one which supports the features.